• No Poker
    • 19:00 Paradise New World Fast Track
    • 19:30 Bet Direct $5000 Freeroll
    • 20:00 Pokerstars APAT
    • 20:15 Blue Square League
    • 21:00 Mansion $100,000 Gtd
    • 21:00 SkyPoker The Open
    • 22:00 Sky Poker Velocity

Re: **Poker Saturday 23rd June** There's a UK v Germany freeroll on Absolute at 5pm - davey's thread here http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50573 , and a Denmark v Sweden one at the same time which might be of interest to some on here. :) Whilst looking for it in the lobby I saw a $200 Rounders Radio freeroll at 9.30 tonight. It says to tune in for the password from 8pm. I know some of you are already regulars on there. ;) I've hardly ever played on Absolute, but if I remember correctly it's the site that kicks sitouts out, so if you reg, remember to play.

Re: **Poker Saturday 23rd June**

not a bad turnout for a higher buy in
Agreed :ok BUT with the value, should be far more PL'rs in it!!! 29 entries x $25 = $725 prize pool with $3000 added - The $25+$2.50 buy in is actually worth $3725/29=$128!!!!!

Re: **Poker Saturday 23rd June** 3rd in the paradise new world tourney. Money in when ahead is all you can do. If the poker gods come round my house tonight they'll get the big:spank :spank Before anyone replys I know!! Lady luck smiles on us all from time to time :) or so I've been told:cry