Royal Ascot ~ 23/06/07

I know Bowles has had word for this etc but thats not the reason its one of my picks.It is one of my Hot Horses. My notes

Your Notes: very quick into final F. pushed on. pulled clear. kevin Ryan sez 1 more run this year. 2yo only, 5f, Class 1, "in touch, ridden and headway to lead over 1f out, driven out opened 3/1 touched 100/30 £3333-£1000 (x2) £2000-£600 Each Way £3000-£1000 £2750-£1000 £1650-£1000" Going: Good, Good to Soft in places
Lets hope our bet is a Dud one;) Horse Name: Wi Dud Hot Horse Racecourse: Ascot Time: 3.45 Golden Jubilee Stakes (Group 1) (Class 1) (3YO plus) Mick Kinane is an eye catching booking today, a model of consistancy last year and with the ground on the good/soft side he could well nick a place at what appears to be a resonable price only being 2lb up from his winning mark.

Re: Royal Ascot ~ 23/06/07 Heaven said to get on: Horse Name: Pevensey Racecourse: Ascot Time: 5.00 Duke Of Edinburgh Stakes (Heritage Handicap) (Class 2) (3YO plus) Just 3lb up in the ratings than when winning a similar race over C+D last September, he has shown fair form over hurdles since switching to the shrewd John Quinn over the winter. Not given a hard time after missing the break on his return to the Flat at York and has won over 16f so will appreciate the drop back with ground to suit.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.