ParadisePoker

SteveO

Downloaded Paradise Poker and registered an account, but it wont allow me to log in as it stated you can only have 3 user accounts. Contacted customer services and they told me to delete an account, so I deleted Virgin whcih leaves me with William Hill and Paradise but still can't log in. Can anyone help with this issue!

Re: ParadisePoker This sounds like the "usual" Boss issue of only allowing you to register 3 accounts (though haven't heard much about it recently!!) Once you have an account you can use it on any machine without limit - the 3 ONLY applies to registering (and deleting software wont help at all) You have 2 ways of getting arround it 1) you can set up your account on another machine - friends? Or work? An old machine you have? 2) If you rebuild your machine at all (i.e. reformat the hard drive and reinstall windows and all your software - not to be done lightly!!) then this resets your number of registrations to zero... Once you have that, you can play all 4 (or more) on your own machine :ok No need to remove Virgin!!

Re: ParadisePoker I had this recently after reinstalling my OS. I downloaded Paradise and it gave me the 3 users message. Customer services were as usefull as a chocolate teapot and never got back to me after saying they would. I got around it by downloading the Paradise software from the Sporting Odds site and not directly from the Paradise site. Although they are the same skins they are not the same software. I suggest you try installing from the other site to where you downloaded. Gaf is strictly right about the 4 installations on a clean install but I think this Paradise issue is slightly different.

Re: ParadisePoker I registered in a $20+2 tourney the other night but it was cancelled. After talking to support and a number of e-mails was told my refund would take 24 hours,now 48 hours on and still nothing. Have e-mailed but nothing. Any advice greatfully appreciated :ok