** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Vegas in Sept/Oct ?

Guest gazza271

Guest gazza271

Looking at getting to Vegas in October for a weeks poker if anyone fancies it ? Somewhere between 19th Sept and 3 Oct Just an idea at mo and wont know for definate till I get back from Florida in August (depends how much of a hammering the CC takes :unsure ) but it's looking pretty good. Nik's off to the house in France for 2 weeks with her mum so aiming to squeeze a week in while she's away ;) As said wont know for deffo until the end of August but anyone else interested ?

Re: Vegas in Sept/Oct ? flights on virgin direct with 2000 v miles (available from the majority of members on here)

Price from Departure/Arrival Airports & TimesDates/DurationFlight No.Cabin/Fare TypeClass
GBP 396.50 per adult 2,000 Total mileage required per adult 11:15 Depart London (LGW) 13:45 Arrive Las Vegas (LAS) Wed 26 SEP 10 hours , 30 minutes >VS043 newwindow_tcm4-416356.gifEconomy X
16:05 Depart Las Vegas (LAS) 09:55 Arrive London (LGW) + 1 day Tue 02 OCT 9 hours , 50 minutes >VS044 newwindow_tcm4-416356.gifEconomy X

Re: Vegas in Sept/Oct ?

Cheers Morls. Points not a problem have 8000 almost.
keep em in your virgin account then transfer when needed, i made that mistake and wasted around 20k worth spunking them to idiots in the cash games when i converted to $'s:cry ive just spent 50k on my flight to vegas too, would have been £1100:loon if i booked it now and paid, so their deffo worth keeping for flights:ok

Guest gazza271

Re: Vegas in Sept/Oct ? Cheers Gra, best I get busy on the v points freeroll, its my bogey tourny and dont think i have any :$ Was thinking of the IP for accommadation, FT has a contact there plus just looking on line it seems reasnoble and I believe pretty central too and a decent card room :ok

Re: Vegas in Sept/Oct ?

Cheers Gra, best I get busy on the v points freeroll, its my bogey tourny and dont think i have any :$ Was thinking of the IP for accommadation, FT has a contact there plus just looking on line it seems reasnoble and I believe pretty central too and a decent card room :ok
yeah tippers girl can get you a decent rate, but booking early will just about do the same for ya, and yes, its directly opposite caesars, bellagio and just down from venetian and fashion show mall, so in the middle of it all, card room is ok, bit small but theres plenty of places to play in vegas ! edit: id probably be up for it too......