Tuesday NAPS

Re: Tuesday NAPS George Washington 420 Ascot The return of a special horse in my book, one of my ten to follow this season and expect him to be spot on for his first run. Lets face it if he had ran and won an easy race somewhere in Ireland he'd be well odds on so we are getting a bit of value on the 'if' the maestro has him fit and ready first time out, dont think for a minute he'd be running if he isnt.

Re: Tuesday NAPS George Washington 4.20 Have to agree with Billy Hills - this horse has looked special when it's blown away it's opposition, however it's suspect temperament is always evident and it's a horse most Bookies and Layers want to get at. I seen an interview last week with Aidan O'Brien who advised that he seems now to have grown up and his antics at the start of his races he feels are a thing of the past! I'll believe this from O'Brien as this horse should be a long odds on shot... :hope

Re: Tuesday NAPS 2.50 Thirsk - Eboracum Dream 0.5 pts ew Noticed this one on debut in what looks now to have been a decent maiden . Over 5f was run off its feet but stayed on nicely at the end of race. Next time out again over 5f was outpaced. Judging on pedigree todays step up to 7f should help. Trainer has won this race 3 times in last 10 years.

Re: Tuesday NAPS 2.30 Henrythenavigator Was really impressive on debut, drop to 6 furlongs shouldn't be a problem. Ground should be fine and looks to have a real good future ahead of him. O'brian has a very good record in this race to.

Re: Tuesday NAPS I believe it is double points for the St James's Palace, Ascot 3.45 in which case I will have Cockney Rebel for 2 pt win. A very good winner of the Guineas in Engalnd and also a good winner in Ireland in different circumstances. Comfortably holds many of today's rivals and even though Dutch Art was impressive in 'winning' his race at Newmarket, Cockney Rebel was even more impressive in coming from last to first in that same race and has a very good chance today of another succcess.

Re: Tuesday NAPS

i think the 1st race is all about the favourite HENRYTHENAVIGATOR (2.30 Ascot) O'Brien has an excellent record in this race & i expect that the drop down to 6f wont be a probblem after demolishing his rivals on his debut.
Henrythenavigator(Nap) 14:30 Annihilated the opposition on his Gowran debut over seven furlongs. He had them well beat by 6f after making all that day and has the speed to win over this shorter distance. Looks top class and could be O'Briens next star.
2.30 Henrythenavigator Was really impressive on debut, drop to 6 furlongs shouldn't be a problem. Ground should be fine and looks to have a real good future ahead of him. O'brian has a very good record in this race to.
:clap :clap :clap Nice pick at 11/4 :ok