** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Any software for MTT?

georgej

I play mostly MTT and STT - fairly tight game, but bubble way too often in both. Cutting out the STT's as i want to stop spending money so MTT's are probably a better option. (Longer games means less buyins) Is there any software that people would recommend for MTT play? I realise it won't have the past data of most of your opponents, but i play mostly on Betfair and around the bubble most of the large stacks are going allin preflop against the small stacks. Fair enough, except when you're on the receiving end and not hitting any cards. So basically i need help. Either to improve my game, get a better read on opponents or just to plain quit. :wall All comments/suggestions welcome.

Re: Any software for MTT? PokerOffice "works" with MTTs ..... however I'm not really convinced of its utility.... MTTs are difficult to get software support for because they are so dynamic - there are so many subtleties to each situation.....