Sandown 16/6

Going to Sandown tomorrow so been doing a bit of studying tonight - 2 races i'm not interested in which leaves me with 5. 1.50 Absolutely wide open with lots of unexposed and potentially useful types. I'm siding with DIVINE RIGHT from the Meehan stable who hold him in high regard and have hit form recently with another winner today. The selection is bred to want this trip, won well on his debut but was subsequently outclassed in the Cherry Hinton stakes behind Sander Camillo. This is a much easier race than that. 2.25 - MCNAIROBI - I like its effort behind the potentially high class Heaven Sent and well treated Apply Dapply. It gives this ones OR a fair look and the expected rain will not be a problem. 3.00 - TRANSCEND - After a series of good efforts in hot maidens he got off the mark at Newmarket. The form of his early efforts looks the best on offer here. 4.10 - CHINALEA - Looked to be coming to hand last time, has a good record on the track, this is his preferred trip so the step down to 5f will be most welcome and has a good draw. All set up for a big run. 5.15 - I'm not sure how the Dunlop stable got on today but up until todays racing their last 15 runners had finished 2,1,1,1,4,5,1,2,3,4,2,2,10,2,1,1 so is clearly in rude health. SWAN QUEEN's breeding and previous runnings have suggested this step up in trip will be ideal and has form on soft.

Re: Sandown 16/6 Horse Name: Idle No More Racecourse: Sandown Time: 1.50 Battered everything LTO by 8L's at Southwell over a mile, he could have won by more and despite being burden withthe top weight he can follow up today. 7/2 Horse Name: Endiamo Racecourse: Sandown Time: 3.00 Did do right much as a juvenile but has come on leaps and bounds since gelded. Won LTO at ling over 7f-Daytona 2nd, Emerald Wilderness 3rd, Resplendent Ace 5th, Scarlet Oak 8th have all won since. Marcus Tregoning could well land this off what seems to be a decent mark. 7/2

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.