LAY OF THE DAY ~ Wednesday 13th ...

Bucharest 2.30 Brighton. I'm aware there's been plenty of support for this one this morning, and on his best form it's all very understandable. However! not been anywhere near his best in his recent runs and needs to improve quite a bit on recent form. Not run for 168 days and so whatever was causing the poor form has no doubt been worked upon and the market support suggests it's been sorted and a run to ability will be the order of the day. I myself remain unconvinced and the current price of around 3.75 would look very opposable to me. There's several rivals who'd be capable of making the lay work hard even if he did bounce back, so with not knowing for sure if he is to bounce back, I'm more than willing to oppose him at these odds. Trip and ground not a worry, so capable of going well, but recent form would have him at 20-1 for this race and I'm saying he will not find too much on recent form today. I may be wrong and shoot me if I am, but I'll stick to my guns here. Good luck.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.