Sweden, Superettan, 14/6

Thursday 14 June 2007
HomeDrawAwaysp.gifBPP
Enköping v Mjallby (18:00 BST)2.583.402.76105% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Häcken v Ljungskile (18:00 BST)1.733.855.50102% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under

Re: Sweden, Superettan, 14/6 Mjällby dnb @ 2.12 Enköping have slowed down a lot after their good start, 0-2-3 2-6 last five, they have lost their two latest homematches, also not scored in their last three matches. This is not a big surprise, they are newcomers, but not with the same quality in their squad as Sirius, and I think they will have to fight hard to avoid relegation. This doesn't make them an easy team to beat though, they don't allow many goals, 5 in 4 home matches, the problem is their attacking, they loose despite their solid defence. Mjällby on the other hand, I'll keep saying that they are a strong Superettan team, I really thought they would win last match, Bunkeflo at home, but poor finishing and a goal in the 90th minute made the score 2-2. Mjällby are without a win away, 0-3-1 1-3 so far, it's pretty easy to see that their attacking haven't worked, imo they also play far to careful away, there's no need for that, they would be able to win if they dared attacking a bit more. I think Mjällby will get their first away win here, making Enköping's trouble worse, and dnb over evens is a good deal.

Re: Sweden, Superettan, 14/6

thanks mate! i realy like your predicitions! what about missing players? i also think about hacken's win. your opinion?
Häcken: gk Hysén suspended, midfielder Mambo Mumba out cause of internatinal play, midfielder Olofsson back from injury. Ljungskile: Attacker Gravem questionable. Prediction: Häcken favourites, but they have performed poor for a while, they don't play near their potential imo, although strong at home it has to be said.

Re: Sweden, Superettan, 14/6 thanks mate! can you give us the missing players of enkoping and mijalby? i know that the visitors are better team than the host and i will take them if the squad condition is good. about hacken...i decided not to play them because the missing of their keeper. thanks mate i rememered there is a game today between hamarby and norkoping at the cup. i know that often the first division clubs playing with their reservers.... who is missing from the home team and what is te situation at the guests side?

thanks mate! can you give us the missing players of enkoping and mijalby? i know that the visitors are better team than the host and i will take them if the squad condition is good. about hacken...i decided not to play them because the missing of their keeper. thanks mate i rememered there is a game today between hamarby and norkoping at the cup. i know that often the first division clubs playing with their reservers.... who is missing from the home team and what is te situation at the guests side?
Enköping: Rigthwing back Holm suspended, midfielder Johansson back after suspension. Mjällby: No new injuries/suspensions. Cup: Check cup thread.

Re: Sweden, Superettan, 14/6 Häcken -0.75 @ 1.92 (Pinnacle) & Ljungskile not to score @ 2.60 (Nordicbet) After some hesitating I've decided to back Häcken, they have a good team even without the missings, and they should be eager to get a good result after a couple of dissapointing perfromances. Ljungskile still a mystery, I have said earlier that they are or at least should be a good team, but they can't get their play to work atm, they lost last match, 1-2 at home to Syvia, but what's more worrying for them is that they did not play good as they often have this season, they created few chances, allowed Sylvia many, and the result wsa actually flattering in the end. This bet is not a "sure" one at all, but my feeling is that if Häcken win they will do it with a marging, if things work out for them they can be very good. Ljungskile not to score just a valuebet, they have scored three goals last five matches, and Häcken have allowed two goals in four home matches, so I think 2.60 is a bit high.

never mind mate! it could happen......
Yup, I'm going through a tough time atm, one beating after another, but I hope to change it soon, sometimes you win, sometimes you loose.