Poker utd question

James20zs

Evening Folks, I've just signed up tonight and deposited £10 in to my new account. I have someone on the online chat asking me loads of questions like my security question answer. Is this normal as have never had it anywhere else? They keep mentioning some legislation. Has anyone else had this from them when signing up. Cheers James

Re: Poker utd question

The persons name was called Debbie on the pop up chat. It may well be genuine, but I've never known anyone want to know the answer to your security question before. All I want to do is play the sunday football league! James
You do not need to deposit money to play in the sunday football league until next season, they are $200 freerolls until August. When they moved servers I could not get connected and had a phone call from them, the guy asked me my security question, I thought he needed it to prove I was who I said I was. Can't imagine why they would need it for the pop up chat.

Re: Poker utd question Hi Don't worry about giving that info. We are very careful about who deposits on the site and it can come across as being very strict, but there is a reason for it. There is a lot of online fraud, with people using stolen credit cards etc. We are very careful to make sure that everyone who deposits on POKER UTD is genuine. I apologise if the measures seem a bit draconian, but you can rest assured that it has resulted in POKER UTD being a very safe and secure site to play on. If you have any questions or reservations, please don't hesitate in conatacting me personally. Kind Regards Ashley Revell Managing Director POKER UTD [email protected]

Re: Poker utd question

Ashley - I dont think the concerns are so much with giving this information to PokerUtd' date=' but more about doing so in a pop up chat box.[/quote'] OK It's a procedure we will have to look into because obviously we don't want anyone to be put off from depositing and playing- Thanks James, as Hedonist suggests you can play in the freerolls on Sunday and mid week and maybe you will be able to build up a bankroll without needing to deposit...