Favourites roll up - 2007 version

bowles10

Ran this last year in Sept/Oct Having a go now to see what happens. Due to time involved, probably just be Sat/Sun Each meeting 1st 6 races FAVS to win The bet will be 6 x 5 folds & 1 x 6 fold At the same time, we will have the 1st 3 FAV's at each meeting to a max of 3 meetings giving us 9 selections This bet will be 36 x 7 folds, 9 x 8 Folds & 1 x 9 fold 1st 6 races FAV's to win Bet 6 x 5p 5 folds, 1 x 10p 6 fold = 40p 1st 6 races FAV's to win Bet 6 x 5p 5 folds, 1 x 10p 6 fold = 40p 1st 6 races FAV's to win Bet 6 x 5p 5 folds, 1 x 10p 6 fold = 40p 1st 3 races 1st 3 races 1st 3 races Bet 36 x 2p 7 folds, 9 x 2p 8 folds, 1 x 10p 9 fold = £1.00 £2.20 outlay for a bit of fun. Meetings today are Perth, Stratford & Bath.

Re: Favourites roll up - 2007 version

decided to cover the 2 evening meetings tonight along with Newton Abbott today Thats Windsor, ponty & N Abbott same bet.
Newton abbott 4/6 Windsor 2/6 Pontefract 3/6 unlucky at newton Aboot today Bets 2 Wins 0 p/l -4.40

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

followed a few times last year but unlucky for me i always hit the losing weeks:lol So going to try again with this bowles .Good Luck .:hope :hope
nearly got the 7 fold up yesterday on the 1st 3 races at each meeting as 6 came in. will get 1 soon!
7 out of 8 so far with the other finishing 2nd, with one to go. good odds as well mate. 15/8 11/4jf 3/1 2/1 7/4 15/8 2/1 quick calculation i reckon around £30 as the one Jf. Still been doing it, But not today.:@:wall:wall. Always the same miss the day they come in :@

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

not sure if anyone noticed but there was an 8 fold during the week (weds i think) with 8 of the first 9 favs winning. I worked out the 2p 8 fold to pay £115. Lets run this now for a while Ascot Chester Haydock
Yes Mate. I did notice, I still do this most days. And I somtimes do the first one at each and the last one at each.

not sure if anyone noticed but there was an 8 fold during the week (weds i think) with 8 of the first 9 favs winning. I worked out the 2p 8 fold to pay £115. Lets run this now for a while Ascot Chester Haydock
Yes Mate. I did notice, I still do this most days. And I somtimes do the first one at each and the last one at each.
Done this today. Also first one at each and the last one at each. Off to a great start:hope

• 2 weeks later...

Ran this last year in Sept/Oct Having a go now to see what happens. Due to time involved, probably just be Sat/Sun Each meeting 1st 6 races FAVS to win The bet will be 6 x 5 folds & 1 x 6 fold At the same time, we will have the 1st 3 FAV's at each meeting to a max of 3 meetings giving us 9 selections This bet will be 36 x 7 folds, 9 x 8 Folds & 1 x 9 fold 1st 6 races FAV's to win Bet 6 x 5p 5 folds, 1 x 10p 6 fold = 40p 1st 6 races FAV's to win Bet 6 x 5p 5 folds, 1 x 10p 6 fold = 40p 1st 6 races FAV's to win Bet 6 x 5p 5 folds, 1 x 10p 6 fold = 40p 1st 3 races 1st 3 races 1st 3 races Bet 36 x 2p 7 folds, 9 x 2p 8 folds, 1 x 10p 9 fold = £1.00 £2.20 outlay for a bit of fun. Meetings today are Perth, Stratford & Bath.
Cheers kev' date=' [b']its not a bad little bet especially when it comes up! today Market R Musselburgh Ascot
Redcar Today 5 favs returns £15.80 and the 8/11fav comes 2nd in the first:sad

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Bump Just thought i would Bump this back up, as yesterday just for fun I did the last few races at each and got 5 out of 6 up small stakes but a winner. Done today goodn start so far. I think Jan and Feb will somewhere hit them all. Lets hope that some one is on them:hope:ok