Paradise Poker New World Tourney.....CHESS WINS $100,000! RNR $10,000 GAF $1000

morlspin

Paradise Poker is proud to announce the Paradise "New World" Event. To celebrate the launch of our new Poker Room we are going to give one lucky Paradise customer $100,000 And here is the best part it is FREE to enter! We would like to wish all Paradise players the very best of luck in this amazing Event. Full details of how to enter are listed below. See you at the tables! The Prize The final will take place on August 25th at 2:00 pm EDT. There will be $125,000 is prize money with 1st place taking home a cool $100,000. The remaining $25,000 will be paid out as below: 2nd - $10,000 3rd - $5,000 4th - $2,500 5th - $2,000 6th - $1,500 7th - $1,000 8th - $1,000 9th - $1,000 10th - $1,000 How to enter There are seven ways to win one of 42 seats to the main event. 1. Opening Weekend.

• Play 250 raked hands between May 24th and June 2nd and you qualify for the 'Paradise - New World Hot Seat Final' on Saturday June 2nd at 3 pm EDT. The top 2 progress to the main event in August.
2. Enter for Free.
  • Enter a 'Paradise - New World Freeroll' qualifier each day at 10:00 am EDT and at either 8:30 pm or 11:30 pm EDT each night.
  • The top 5 from the 10 am freeroll qualify for the 'Paradise - New World Weekly Final' that takes place each Saturday at 1 pm EDT. The top 10 from the later qualifiers go through to the weekly final.
  • The top two from the weekly final go through to the main event in August.
  • The first Weekly Final takes place on June 2nd at 1:00 pm EDT.

3. Play some raked hands.

• Play 50 raked hands in the previous 24 hours to enter a Paradise - New World Raked hand tournament at either 8:30 or 11:30 pm EDT each night.
  • The top 10 will qualify for the weekly final.
4. Enter the Paradise - New World Fast Track Satellite.
  • We'll be running $1 R&A satellites each night at 9:30 pm EDT. One seat to the Paradise - New World Fast Track Final held on Saturday's at 2 pm EDT for every $25 in the prize pool.
  • The first final will take place on June 2nd.

5. Enter directly to the Paradise - New World Fast Track Final.

• Enter the weekly final held on Saturdays at 2:00 pm EDT for $25.
  • The prize pool will be paid out as per normal MTT rules with first place also qualifying for the main event on August 25th.
6. Win the Survivor Seat.
  • The player with the most 'Paradise - New World Weekly Final' appearances will win a seat directly to the main event.

7. Paradise - New World Hot Seat Finals.

• There will be three 'Paradise - New World Hot Seat' finals over the course of the promotion. Details will be posted on the website and emailed to players when the dates have been decided.

fasttracker8.jpg gutted, started off heads up with a 4-1 deficit and turned it right round, then this happend..... ***** Hand 645667654 ***** 300.00/600.00 Texas Hold'em (No Limit ) - 09 June 2007 20:46:58 Paradise - New World (Real /Tournament ) Seat 1: thure (4740.00) Seat 10: morlspin1 (23660.00) morlspin1 post SB 300.00 thure post BB 600.00 ** Deal ** thure [N/A, N/A] morlspin1 [8s, 7h] *** Bet Round 1 *** morlspin1 Call 600.00 thure Check *** Flop(Board): *** : [4d, 8d, Ad] *** Bet Round 2 *** thure All-in 4140.00 morlspin1 Call 4140.00 *** Turn(Board): *** : [4d, 8d, Ad, 8h] *** River(Board): *** : [4d, 8d, Ad, 8h, Qd] *** Showdown *** : Rake: 0.00 Total Pot: 9580.00 thure [8c, 3d] Ace high flush Win: 9580.00 morlspin1 [8s, 7h] Three of a kind, eights Win: 0.00 he doubled up next hand and then we went on a coinflip at the end and his pair held up against my open ended str8 draw push :puke but i know i got my chips in ahead and lady luck stopped shining on me

Re: Paradise Poker New World Tourney normally of course i would, nothing worse than people not sharing good value but i registered 2hrs before hand and was playing 3 cash tables, along with an stt on bodog, the game just opened and when i checked entrants i was shocked, hence im telling people now

Re: Paradise Poker New World Tourney

normally of course i would, nothing worse than people not sharing good value but i registered 2hrs before hand and was playing 3 cash tables, along with an stt on bodog, the game just opened and when i checked entrants i was shocked, hence im telling people now
just a typical tight-fisted northern git :tongue2 :tongue2 :tongue2 :tongue2 :tongue2 :tongue2 :lol :lol :lol

Re: Paradise Poker New World Tourney I just qualified for this new world fast track next saturday and it only cost me $1,so if theres a few of you out there who dont want to pay the $25 try the satellite.Only downside was it starts at 1am but only took 1hour 30 mins and it was 5 min blinds,but hey if i can do it any 1 can :unsure

• 1 month later...