Saturdays E/W fancies.....

15.15 Musselburgh - Acropolis (E/W) 17.0 @ PaddyPower For a race with only 5 horse, the odds on Acropolis appear particularly generous. Last time out in group 1 company this horse certainly didn't disgrace itself, finishing 3rd over 1m4f - I can understand why the price is so high here... maybe the bookies know something that I dont. Steps up in distance here, but this shouldn't be problem for the horse as its used to running distances in excess of todays 1m6f. The favourites are well supported in this race, but hopefully acropolis can split them this afternoon. 0.5 E/W NAP please

Re: Saturdays E/W fancies..... Haydock 16:10 - Akram (RPF 33/1) Was a great prospect back in '05when destroying the field over in Ireland. On the back of 2 convincing wins was bought by Jonjo O'Neill. For whatever reason, has not performed to the same level since but Jonjo has not given up on him yet - therefore, why should I. Big price today but with George Baker taking the ride, can get in this race if showing anything of his old form. GL :hope

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.