Fridays Lays

910 Towcester : Super Sensation (11/4 fav) Long time to wait for this, hope its worth it! Looks thrown in on the book, due to go up 15lbs from tomorrow so technically 8lbs on the right side, its easy to just to follow these type of horses because of that alone but his improved form last time was at Fontwell with give underfoot, believe me it could be much different here, probrably running just to take advantage of the handicapper rather than a chosen target. Anyway it may hose in but with some progressive types to take hm on with i'm prepared to lay it.

Re: Fridays Lays RONALD JACK 7.10 Towcester. Has French form that gives him claims, but the big question would be the ground! It's much faster than he's used to and with breeding not giving any indication that he'd be capable of handling it ( Villez(USA) - Gatine De Bissy(FR) (Royal Charter (FR )(12.0f)) it does look a big test for him this evening. If the rain comes and gets into the ground, then I'd like to option to cancel the lay, but I doubt that's within the rules is it, so I'll take a chance. Happy with that anyhow to be fair, as failed to win in 15 attempts in France, so against a few potential improvers with good enough form anyhow, I'd much rather be a layer than a player here. If he goes and wins, then hats off and fair play. Good luck.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.