New Prima/Microgaming software

GaF

Presumably being rolled out across the network.....

We are very excited to announce that Microgaming’s newest poker software is up and running, and Eurolinx Poker is the first site to offer it!

sp38.jpg

http://www.eurolinx.com/constantcontact/b_bg.gif height=20>

New features

We now have a Buddy List, a Rabbit Cam, a fantastic new lobby, and more! It has never been as easy to navigate around the site, find a soft table, track down a fish, and play with your buddies. You can see a full description and walk-through of all the new features at www.eurolinx.com.

rabbitcam.gif Please take the time to look around at all the new features. If you would like, send us an e-mail at [email protected] and let us know what you think. We are always interested in hearing customers’ input.

Re: New Prima/Microgaming software

I think it means you can see the next card, after the hand has been settled - normally the card after the river. Seems like a bit of a gimmick.
The card after the river? I've seen it on TV, when the dealer shows the turn and/or the river to a separate "under the table" camera to show the TV viewer whether or not the folder would have made their flush/straight draw. Yes, it is a gimmick, and a meaningless one at that. I sniff most folded draws hitting on the rabbit cam to encourage players to try for low percentage draws. Sounds like right up my street :loon Now the bunny cam is something ENTIELY different, I think. McG :gimme