skypoker pokerplayer tourney

pistonbroke

Re: skypoker pokerplayer tourney

cant beleive some of the calls on here tonight with shite cards after all in re-raises QQ vs AJo, A hits, well known donk tho so i knew it was gonna happen ;) 77 vs KQo. K hits......soooo happy i havent deposited there yet lol
What you expect on a freeroll :lol :lol Some tw@t raised me all in on BB, knew he was taking the piss so I call with 10 10, he has 94o, he hits 2 pair and sends me out in 40th place :puke

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: skypoker pokerplayer tourney Made it to 19th place, went out with AK called by pair of tens so no complaints, £4.25 is nearly a years subscription to the magazine. :lol There was a sit out who nearly made the money, he kept sucking out on the blinds but finally went out on the bubble. Moface is currently chip leader. :ok

Nice comment on TV. They said that they expected to see better quality poker on the shootout tournament than the open as players who subscribe to the magazine must be better players :nana :nana
And the they were shocked by the play in the first hand they looked at ;)

well done mo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gaf? who was the 1st hand they showed on telly?
I think MoFace and Jones were at the table, but both folded pre flop.... Well don Mo :clap :clap :clap :clap

• 2 weeks later...