E/W FANCIES - Wednesday June 6th..

STONEHAUGH 8.20 Ripon. I napped him last time when 2nd at 28/1 by a head :cry so been in a sulk since then as shouldn't be bottom of the naps table ;) Seriously though he has a serious chance today in context with this race. No trip and ground worries and with the horse that done him by a head last time winning again off a higher mark recently, the form is holding up well. He needs to repeat last time's effort, but I think he'll manage that and possibly a bit more with Jonny Egan in the saddle, so all in all has every chance and with being around 11.5 ( betfair ) as I type, I feel that's good value irrespective of the end result. Good luck.

Re: E/W FANCIES - Wednesday June 6th.. 300 Sedgefield : Show No Fear (20/1) Mighty Fine is fav for this race and warrants respect but the rest are pretty poor and you just know the places are going to filled with rags, well one such animal that might run well is Show No Fear, ran on when the race was over at Cartmel last week and to be fair that track would not have suited, but still showed he's on the way back to some sort of form. The ground will suit i reckon as he ran well over course and distance on firm last season, with todays jockey on board. Bit of a long shot but ive seen worse 20/1 shots.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.