Yarmouth Dogs Live on Sky Tonight

Not a regular to these parts but I like the odd flutter on the dogs. One took my eye on the Sky card tonight :ok

SportGreyhounds
EventTV Trophy Final (9.45 Yarmouth)
SelectionMitzie (Trap 6)
Strength3/10
Date05/06/2007
Bookmaker/PriceLadbrokes @ 17.00 (Back)
ReasoningI was at the semi finals of the TV Trophy at Yarmouth last week and knowing the final was on Sky took a bit of extra interest in the semi finals. Looking at the odds tonight only 1 dog caught my eye. Mitzie, in trap 6 has winning form over 4 dogs in the race yet is 16/1. The only dog it doesn't have winning form over is the track record holder in trap 2 who is the odds on favourite Spiridon Louis. However he's not guaranteed to get a run on the inside where things could get a bit messy. Last week Mitzie pinged the lids and beat Head iton Jordan with a bit in hand. Looking at tonight's betting and Head Iton Jordan, in trap 5 tonight is the 2nd favourite. He came out of 5 last week and led up but the 6 box should only strengthen it's chances. Mick Puzey takes Mitzie up from Walthamstow for this competition and seems to have the dog spot on. If it pings the lids tonight it might not get caught and at 16/1 is massively overpriced. Well worth small stakes in the hope it pings out and avoids any trouble.