• 19:00 BetonBet European Leaderboard
    • 19:00 BetonBet Euro Leaderboard May Final
    • 19:00 Pokerstars Poker Player Living the Dream
    • 19:30 Paradise Poker League
    • 20:00 Stan James Grand Prix
    • 20:15 Blue Square League
    • 21:00 Mansion $100,000

Re: **Poker Tuesday 5th June**

How do i qualify for the pokerstars living the dream freeroll? do i have to join something? ps. hey this is my first post :-)
:welcome Stoonami! It's very easy to enter the tourney - just enter the password which you'll find in PokerPlayer Magazine. They can be bought at WH Smith or any good newsagent! Good luck! TQM

How do i qualify for the pokerstars living the dream freeroll? do i have to join something? ps. hey this is my first post :-)
:welcome to punters stooonami,,, you need to be a subscriber to pokerplayer magazine or buy it in all good outlets to get the password :ok

cheers guys. will be making a stop at the newsagents on the way home. If not it'll be the wsop london freerolls on pokerrooms.com
Afraid we dont play there any more, after they turned over one of our members ..... he won a $10,000 Ashes prize, but they skimped on the prize and his package was worth nowhere near what they promised.... See this thread - The Poker Blacklist - Places not to play! For Poker Player Mag, you can subscribe for 12 issues for £5, through the link on the APAT website - at that price, and delivered to your door, you cant go wrong :ok Also been meaning to mention- I've had a £9.99 offer through for InsidePoker for 24 issues - which is the cheapest I've seen :ok (will dig out the promo code and post it :ok) Have done some work on updating the diary :ok (at last!!) Some of the Paradise raked hands promos look great value :ok 26 entrants with top 10 qualifying, 140 entrants with yop 50 qualifying .... etc ..... The "New World" promo, is I presume aimed at Canada .... hence some strange times .... they dont seem consistent either (hence the ???) seems to be either 01:30 BST or 03:30 BST or 04:30 BST :loon.... AND have added the focus game :loon Vote in the poll I will add shortly in Tealc's thread for BPP points :ok http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49818

Re: **Poker Tuesday 5th June** :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ totally outplayed and knocked out kris 85 in betonbet euro lge early in game,shock horror he was able to rebuy,after that he must have re bought at least 8 times after going all in with sh...te.i feel conned with this tonight great way for bob to make the overlay dissapear,next time he is playing think i will give this a miss......:puke :puke :puke

Re: **Poker Tuesday 5th June** He was on my table early on and was going all in, pre flop, with any 2 cards (including 23!!!) virtually every hand - I've not heard of him before, but hard to believe he's a pro!!!!

Re: **Poker Tuesday 5th June** Out of the living the dream freeroll in 56th for $2.50 ! Was 4th at the second break having been second for a long while and 1st for one hand ! until my 55 was beaten by Ax because the board held QQ99. Lost with AA v 77 and AQ v AA to the current chip leader who is hitting everything he needs (not that I'm jealous !) Washman still in (as Mr Tricky) - good luck mate :hope

Out of the living the dream freeroll in 56th for $2.50 ! Was 4th at the second break having been second for a long while and 1st for one hand ! until my 55 was beaten by Ax because the board held QQ99. Lost with AA v 77 and AQ v AA to the current chip leader who is hitting everything he needs (not that I'm jealous !) Washman still in (as Mr Tricky) - good luck mate :hope
went out just before you in 59th for $2.50