Near Misses!

Unfortunately I was at work all day and was unable to post todays selections. There was mainly just the 2. 2.50 Brighton - Quantum leap (took 7/1) and 4.20 Brighton - Sawaah (@ 7/1) ---I also had a small double on these 2 myself... Sawwaah was a nice little winner and if any of you saw the 2.50 at brighton then you would know how :@ i was feeling after this race and especially after Sawwaah winning. After coming out to lead the pack in the final furlong, the favourite, Takitwo, came belting down the outside to pip him at the post, I celebrated after thinking he had easy got it, the paused recording even seemed to show Quantum had gotten there, then the photo analysis result came over and i wanted to :puke ...:sad please someone else post similar experiences to make me feel better :unsure

Re: Near Misses!

...:sad please someone else post similar experiences to make me feel better :unsure
Unlucky Remmer, but we tend not to 'do' posts after the event, if we did i suspect there would be a page full of near misses if's, but's and maybe's everyday. Tomorrow is another day, best of luck with those!;)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.