• 19:30 Paradise Poker League
    • 20:00 Pokerstars $100 Added
    • 20:00 Stan James $1000
    • 20:20 Virgin Scottish Sat
    • 20:30 Laddies Bet the Team $30,000 Added Bounties
    • 21:00 Mansion $100,000 Gtd
    • 21:00 SkyPoker The Open
    • 22:00 SkyPoker Velocity

Re: **Poker Thursday 31st May** As Jade mentioned (on Lads): 30,000 Beat the Team Beat the team tournament with progressive bounties on all of the Poker managers that play. The 1st and 2nd to be knocked out carry a $100 bounty 3rd carries a $250 bounty, 4th a $750 bounty, 5th a $1000 bounty, 6th and 7th $1400 WSOP weekly final seats, 8th and 9th $6,500 WSOP packages the 10th manager out carries a $15,000 WSOP package. Register now via the MTT lobby click on MTT and then special. Just $11 to buy in to this amazing event! I found 3 of them with MGR, but cant find any more. Any ideas?

Re: **Poker Thursday 31st May** I like the look of the 'Beat the Laddies' tourny. So i'll give that a go. But will have to give the focus game a miss as the final is on Saturday, that's no good to me if I qualify because im in Dublin for the APAT event this weekend. Dublin, Guinness, Heaven, can't wait. :beer :beer :beer :beer

Guest gazza271

Re: **Poker Thursday 31st May** Gutted :( Laddies, was going along quite well and dealt KK, someone goes all in so I call and he shows KK and then rivers a flush :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall

Guest gazza271

Re: **Poker Thursday 31st May**

Gutted :( Laddies, was going along quite well and dealt KK, someone goes all in so I call and he shows KK and then rivers a flush :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall
oi you lot, I'm looking for a bit of sympathy here :\