Calling all PL stoooodents

GaF

This looks fantastic value ....only seems to get 30 odd entrants a night, and top 10 qualify to final for round the world tickets.... prize can only be claimed with stoooodent ID..... http://www.freshdirection.co.uk/888/

888_header.gif
888_main_01.jpglink.gif
888_main_02.jpg
888_main_03.jpg
888_launch.giflink.gif
Tired of spending countless hours in the library cramming for tutorials? Are you bored out your mind preparing bibliographies and footnotes? We think you are and we have the perfect antidote in the shape of a completely free online poker tournament where the winner gets two free round the world tickets. Just think about that for a sec. You do absolutely nothing more than follow the instructions below, have a great laugh playing some online poker - absolutely free - and before you know it you could be jetting away from this soggy little island somewhere sunny with your best mate. The tournament is being run by the biggest and best online poker company in the world, 888.com. They've thrown in not only two round the world tickets but also poker chips sets and other cool bits n bobs. Just follow the download instructions and before you can say "shuffle up and deal" you'll be playing the game that is sweeping the globe, No Limit Texas Hold'em.
888_info.gif
888.com will be running heats every Monday, Thursday and Sunday from May 14th at 8:30pm. The top 10 finishers in each of the free rolls will go through to the final held on June 14th. The winner will receive 2 free round the world tickets which you can tailor to your own requirements. One you've downloaded the software you can play in as many heats as you like until you qualify. Just make sure you download the software from the 888.com site or you won't be able to register. Next time you take a seat in the library just remember that you could be staking your claim for round the world tickets. Sign up today and take your shot.
365">There's no need to wet the bed if you don't know how to play. 888.com - that's who's organizing this ball breakingly sexy tournament run the biggest and best online poker school. Like some old dude in a cowboy hat said about 180 years ago "poker is an easy game to learn but a hard game to master"...you can pick up the rules in less than ten minutes. It's fun, you can play it in your pants and it's free! There's no catch, cost, or dodgy life long sign up pledge. All you do is follow the instructions below to enter the tournament. The folks over at 888.com have made their software the safest and most secure poker in the world. They have every conceivable gismo in place to make 888.com the most fun, exciting and securest place to play poker online.
link.gif
888_lobby.jpg
888_how_to.gif
1. Click on 'Enter The Competition'.
2. Now you can download and install the easy-to-use Pacific Poker Software.
3. Choose 'Money Play' (don't worry, no deposit required) and register your details. Create a user name and you will receive your password. Now you are eligible to enter our special restricted tournament every Monday, Thursday and Sunday until 11th June at 8.30pm. Please register before 8.00pm or you will not be eligible for the tournament until the next tournament day.
4. On tournament days, open the Pacific Poker program between 6.00pm and 8.00pm (tournaments start at 8.30pm so don't be late).
5. There are a series of Tabs in the Poker Lobby. Look under the Multi-Table tab and you will see a tournament called Fresh Direction Restricted.
6. Double-click on the tournament and you will enter the Tournament Lobby. Click on 'Join The Tournament'. You are now registered for the tournament.
7. You will automatically be seated at a table when the tournament begins.
8. The Top 10 from each tournament will win a place in the final on 14th June in which we are giving away a fantastic prize. If you are in the Top 10 in any of the qualifiers, repeat the steps above on 14th June and go for the grand prize!
link.gif
tc_button.gif

Re: Calling all PL stoooodents

This looks fantastic value ....only seems to get 30 odd entrants a night, and top 10 qualify to final for round the world tickets.... prize can only be claimed with stoooodent ID.....
GaF I tried to enter this other day and even though the website states current Pacific players can enter by phoning support - well I tried, and tried, and lied, and tried some more. But they say you can't join if you already have a Pacific Account,and quoted the small print which contradicts what the website said.:wall:wall Pacific truthfully must rank up there as the Worst customer support I have ever had to deal with on any Poker Site :@

Re: Calling all PL stoooodents I think the issue is more technical that customer support ... but their tourneys (thinking most recently the PokerPlayer mag UK open series) are a NIGHTMARE to get into as a legitimate player!!!! The procedures that they publish to get in, just dont do the job.....

Re: Calling all PL stoooodents

I think the issue is more technical that customer support ... but their tourneys (thinking most recently the PokerPlayer mag UK open series) are a NIGHTMARE to get into as a legitimate player!!!! The procedures that they publish to get in, just dont do the job.....
I given up hope with the Poker Player one, think I've gone through abouyt 6 Emails promised entry, but when I try to login 'Computer Says F*** Off' :eyes

Re: Calling all PL stoooodents OK, I feel like really ill and shit thus can't work out what the offer is all about so can anyone sum it up? I saw tickets around the world but that can't just be a plane trip circling the earth... I know i sound like a lazy student lay about- because i am - but illness is affecting my brain!Although i am in the top 20 of a MTT with 300ppl left... work that out ... Oh yeh and PS the pic icons aren't working for me, and also i tried to post a hand in another post but it all compressed up so i couldn't post it!, is it just my comp Fing up?) Cheers.

Re: Calling all PL stoooodents It doesn't go into specifics, but I imagine it's 2 x "standard" round the world package (that you can probably design yourself) - something like 4-6 stop offs .... but I'm guessing... Some examples..... UK - Bangkok - Sydney - Cairns - Queenstown surface Auckland - Fiji or Hawaii - LA surface San Francisco - UK UK - Bangkok surface Singapore - Hong Kong - Sydney - Christchurch surface Auckland - Fiji - LA surface San Francisco - UK UK - Bangkok - Hong Kong - Bali - Sydney - New Zealand - New York - UK UK - New York - LA - Hawaii - New Zealand - Brisbane surface Sydney - Bangkok - UK UK - Johannesburg - Australia Multi Stop - New Zealand Stop - Fiji - Hawaii - US Single Stop - UK UK - New York surface Los Angeles - Hawaii - Fiji - Auckland - Sydney - Bangkok - UK UK - Bangkok surface Singapore - Cairns - Sydney - Auckland surface Christchurch - Fiji - Los Angeles surface San Francisco - UK

Re: Calling all PL stoooodents Cheers GaF, makes sense. Seems as though it is my comp screwing up! :|. (PS Anyone with any advice on what hands to play late on in MTT can kindly give any advice under the 'poker chat' thing under a thread i started which i can't remember what it's called! (thumbs up) cheers. (And they say education is improving ;))