V-Points multi regs

jolly67

Re: V-Points multi regs

so subtle using the same name with different numbers. some people really are thick.
That's the problem - they're just the ones that we can see - but if we cannot trust Boss to pick up on those, how can we trust Boss to pick up on the ones where people are less obvious? These people will have the accounts closed down this week, and next week they'll open up accounts with different screennames.....

I would not worry about it too much anyway. Heard a rumour a few days ago that Internet Poker will be banned Euro wide in 2 years following on from US ban.
It's all it is a rumour. US players will be playing within 2 years, once the States sorts out the taxing of it :eyes .

• 2 weeks later...

Re: V-Points multi regs These two numpties are at it again tonight spuddy1 spuddy2 right beside each other BULLDOG235 BULLDOG236 at least this tube leaves a gap I can't get on live chat for some reason, could someone report them please.:ok

Re: V-Points multi regs i'm just speaking to live support now - i noticed these 2 the last time i played but completely forgot to raise it. hopefully others are/have complained but at least they ARE being made aware of it. - will try and copy text after conversation finishes.

Re: V-Points multi regs Shemek: Hello 573070, my name is Shemek, How may i help you? 573070: i'm sure its already been pointed out to you from members of the punter lounge forum, but bulldog and winner have quite blatently multi-regged for the v-points freeroll (and not for the first time either). Shemek: Thank you for the feedback. However, in order to investigate the matter please provide us with the poker Nicknames for the players in question. 573070: ok - 2 seconds... Shemek: np 573070: bulldog235 (barrow on furness 573070: bulldog236 (barrow on furness 573070: winner28 (westcliff 573070: winner 992 (westcliff 573070: those are the ?2? people in question. Shemek: Ok, thank you very much. Shemek: We will investgate it asap. Shemek: Do you have the TID for the freeroll as well? 573070: thank you. Shemek: This could speed up the investigation 573070: whats TID? Shemek: Tournament number Shemek: for the V-points Freeroll 573070: tonights v-freeroll - 25096175 Shemek: Thank you again Shemek: Please be assured, that once the investigation is finished we will act accordingly to the results. Shemek: Have a nice evening! 573070: thanks for your help - you too mate! Shemek: Thx :) Shemek: Bye! Shemek: Thank you for your query; if we can be of further assistance please don´t contact us.

Shemek: Hello 573070' date= my name is Shemek, How may i help you? 573070: i'm sure its already been pointed out to you from members of the punter lounge forum, but bulldog and winner have quite blatently multi-regged for the v-points freeroll (and not for the first time either). Shemek: Thank you for the feedback. However, in order to investigate the matter please provide us with the poker Nicknames for the players in question. 573070: ok - 2 seconds... Shemek: np 573070: bulldog235 (barrow on furness 573070: bulldog236 (barrow on furness 573070: winner28 (westcliff 573070: winner 992 (westcliff 573070: those are the ?2? people in question. Shemek: Ok, thank you very much. Shemek: We will investgate it asap. Shemek: Do you have the TID for the freeroll as well? 573070: thank you. Shemek: This could speed up the investigation 573070: whats TID? Shemek: Tournament number Shemek: for the V-points Freeroll 573070: tonights v-freeroll - 25096175 Shemek: Thank you again Shemek: Please be assured, that once the investigation is finished we will act accordingly to the results. Shemek: Have a nice evening! 573070: thanks for your help - you too mate! Shemek: Thx :) Shemek: Bye! Shemek: Thank you for your query; if we can be of further assistance please don´t contact us.:lol :lol
Another typo.:lol