Turkey Super Ligi ( May 26 )

Saturday 26 May 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Antalyaspor v Gençlerbirligi (14:30 BST)1.375.5012.00100% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct Score1st Half Totals Over/UnderAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Konyaspor v Gaziantep Bld (14:30 BST)7.004.101.61101% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct Score1st Half Totals Over/UnderBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceFirst Goal TimeHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Sakaryaspor v Caykur Rizespor (14:30 BST)12.006.001.33100% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct Score1st Half Totals Over/UnderBoth Teams To ScoreFirst Goal TimeHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Sivasspor v Erciyesspor (14:30 BST)5.004.351.8498% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Vestel Manisaspor v Denizlispor (14:30 BST)2.503.253.45100% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct Score1st Half Totals Over/UnderAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Fenerbahçe v Ankaragücü (18:30 BST)1.435.009.40101% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct Score1st Half Totals Over/UnderAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals

Re: Turkey Super Ligi ( May 26 ) Konya-Gaziantep (-1)Gaziantep draw ok, away team must win just a little chance any other result will save them but i dont think they gonna wait or trust to other games. Konyaspor has important 6 missings, 5 of 6 players are regulars but personally i believe some of them made their selves suspended on purpose in order to not play in this game. But this is football, so as i believe in away win and if i am right i dont think it will be by more than one goal margin. for me lower stakes to risk for higher odds are more logical. odds: 3,40 stake: 3 Antalyaspor-Gençlerbirliği (-1)Antalya draw nearly same logic here. When Gençlerbirliği coach left the club 4 days ago, they had been in a very bad situation as a lot of speculations begun and they are under suspect by all other teams. Thats why i believe Gençler will show high resistance but Antalyaspor can beat them in normal curcimstances, it doesnt have to be fix or something. But no way i am a punter of 1,30 odds so i take this bet again for high odds with risking lower stakes. odds: @3.60 stake: 4

Re: Turkey Super Ligi ( May 26 ) Antalya-Gençlerbirliği under 2 goals odds: 3.30, expekt stake: 4 this odd is totally bookie mistake! Antalya needs 3 points but they certainly not to concede first in order to get it. Gençlerbirliği will fight to keep cleansheet and will play for their pride. But Antalya knows how to defend so if they score game likely end 1-0. btw; Antalya has 8 wins this season and 6 of them is 1-0. by the same reasons and because of stupid odd; konyaspor-Antep under 2 goals bookie: expekt odds: 4.00 stake: 3 also few stakes on (+0,5) Sivas as i dont see realistic chance for Erciyes.. odds abit higher than it should be odds: 2.05 stake: 4