Finland - Veikkausliga 27 - 28/5

Sunday 27 May 2007
HomeDrawAwaysp.gifBPP
AC Oulu v MyPa (16:30 BST)3.703.402.20102% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Honka Espoo v HJK Helsinki (16:30 BST)2.503.302.75107% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
IFK Mariehamm v FC Inter (16:30 BST)2.203.303.50105% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
KooTeePee v Haka (16:30 BST)3.253.302.40103% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
TPS v Vaasa (16:30 BST)1.603.756.50105% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Monday 28 May 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Tampere United v FC Lahti (17:00 BST)1.703.655.00107% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceOdd or Even TotalOver/Under

Re: Finland - Veikkausliga 27 - 28/5 KooTeePee - Haka u.2.5 goals @ 1.75 (Nordicbet) Haka have serious problems with their attacking, they lack creativity and miss Popovits a lot, the have scored 3 goals in their last 4 matches, on the bright side is that they have only allowed 2 goals in those matches, totally 3 goals from 6 matches. KooTeePee look pretty much the same, no goals scored from their last two, before that the won at home vs Oulu 3-0, but Haka's defence a different class, I really can't see them score with ease vs Haka. This match will be hard fought, and I have to back under here as so many angles point towards a lowscoring match.

Re: Finland - Veikkausliga 27 - 28/5 Tampere United - FC Lahti I'm aiming for over 2.5 goals in this match. TamU plays offensive minded ball on home court 2/3 games went over and the one that didn't (1-0 against Viikingit) was just because Viikingit was aiming for a 0-0 draw and ball didn't bounce enough on homesides advantage. FC Lahti on the other hand has gone 5/6 games played over 2.5goals and plays very open games which should be good for this game with TamU having the better defense. I think the homeside should win this but Lahti is able to challence any team in this league as their offense seems to be more than capable of producing goals (and their defense more than capable of conceding them, which is good for my bet ;)). So I'm going for over 2.5goals @1.90 as the hw price seems a bit short. Best of luck to everyone :ok

Re: Finland - Veikkausliga 27 - 28/5 TamU 0-0 Lahti HT I'm watching the game and well, I'm running out of words (again) to descripe the level of football played in these TV games in Finland... today it's the finishing that is (ofcourse) missing. Maybe easiest way to sum it up is to quote the commentator at the 30min mark: " the game could as easily be 2-2..." :puke