Turkey Super Ligi (May 25)

Sport Football (Turkey)
Event Bursaspor v Galatasaray
Selection Bursaspor HT/FT
Strength 10/10
Date 25/05/2007
Bookmaker/Price William Hill @ 5.00 (Back)
Reasoning Seeing so many top sides lose in the last day of the championship I'll try my luck with this Turkey game. The home team will try to win and Galatasaray have nothing to play for. Examples for top sides losing in the last day are Englanad (top 4 not winning), Scotland (Rangers and Celtic losing), Greece and Belgium too. So not much of a reasoning why Bursaspor will win, but I think Galatasaray and Besiktas can lose today's matches. Taking HT/FT for the home team. Good luck!

Re: Turkey Super Ligi (May 25)

Sport Football (Turkey)
Event Kayserispor v Besiktas
Selection Kayserispor HT/FT
Strength 10/10
Date 25/05/2007
Bookmaker/Price William Hill @ 3.75 (Back)
Reasoning Seeing so many top sides lose in the last day of the championship I'll try my luck with this game. The home team will try to win and Besiktas have nothing to play for. Examples for top sides losing in the last day are Englanad (top 4 not winning), Scotland (Rangers and Celtic losing), Greece and Belgium too. So not much of a reasoning why Kayserispor will win, but I think Galatasaray and Besiktas can lose today's matches. Taking HT/FT for the home team. Good luck!

Re: Turkey Super Ligi (May 25) I'm agree with you for your kayseri pick.tigana left and they are just thinking of the next season's plans.there are also many important missing.for example 16 years goalkeeper erdem playing first time today.at the other hand kayseri is much more motivated for this match. for anatolian teams it's a big honour to win 3 istanbul giants.so kayseri wins with this motivation.

Re: Turkey Super Ligi (May 25)

I'm agree with you for your kayseri pick.tigana left and they are just thinking of the next season's plans.there are also many important missing.for example 16 years goalkeeper erdem playing first time today.at the other hand kayseri is much more motivated for this match. for anatolian teams it's a big honour to win 3 istanbul giants.so kayseri wins with this motivation.
Fingers corssed, mate :hope