• 20:00 Pokerstars $100 Added
    • 20:00 Pokerstars DailyStar
    • 20:00 SO Boss Safety Net
    • 21:00 Spin palace $1000
    • 21:00 SkyPoker Open
    • 22:00 Virgin PL Scortland MTT
    • 22:00 SkyPoker Velocity

Guest gazza271

Re: **Poker Friday 25th May** Can we play tonights virgin game like a turbo please, I have to be up at 5am for work :ok post's this and realises I have opened myself up for all sorts of abuse/sarky comments :unsure :lol

Re: **Poker Friday 25th May**

Can we play tonights virgin game like a turbo please, I have to be up at 5am for work :ok post's this and realises I have opened myself up for all sorts of abuse/sarky comments :unsure :lol
I think you're safe, mate. We're all too sporting to shoot at a sitting duck.

Re: **Poker Friday 25th May** Well done on winning tonight Runadrum:clap :clap :clap Started late with just 1k in chips :clap :clap Strider excellent game in 2nd place.:clap And most of all thanks for the entertainment from GAF:beer For me though 17k 3 left after you beat me with the ace. Could not get 67 78 34 23 anything i would have had ago. But 2 6 29 62 must have had 62, 4 hands on the trot:lol :lol

Re: **Poker Friday 25th May**

Could someone try to get on Poker Stars monte carlo game? it seems to be froze :eek at bubble time:loon
can't log in - is a message about technical difficulties so are stopping new connections. says 'games are running but some players were not able to connect' hang in there and hopefully it will get up and running again :ok just tried again and now just says they have technical difficulties which they are trying to resolve

Re: **Poker Friday 25th May** have just been able to log in Jolly but I see you are now 'cancelled and rolled forward' (they hopefully will just make it 19 qualifiers) :hope edit - it shows all the survivors as joint first so that looks like 19 qualifiers to me :clap Jolly