Thursday EW Fancies

355 Bangor : Brinkmanship (any price!) A real long shot here but such a poor contest i feel its worth having a go at a horse that has potential, whether it will show it so soon i'm not so sure. Ran well in bumpers and then got bogged down in the heavy ground, on its hurdle debut he finished 9th but also beat quite a few home and the winner of that would pick these up and carry them, my old mate Murphy takes the ride as the horse pulls hard and needs strong handling, be interesting but if he can get it to settle it could surprise one or two here.

Re: Thursday EW Fancies

Sport Horse Racing
Event 3.55 Bangor
Selection Blue Sovereign (Each-Way)
Strength 3/10
Date 24/05/2007
Bookmaker/Price Paddy Power @ 13.00 (Back)
Reasoning Had a long break and ran his first race in good style 2 weeks ago. Finished 3rd in class 4 race with 11-2 weight. Same here today and it looks like the horse has sorted out his jumping. Andrew Thornton again today and I have complete confidence in this ride. Will give the run for the money and I'll take on this odds on favorite, because in the last 3 he didn't win and is even carying a little more weight today. I also like the way Richard Johnson is often losing on well fancied favorites ;)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.