Norway - Tippeligaen and Adeccoligaen (25th May - 28th May)

Re: Norway - Tippeligaen and Adeccoligaen (25th May - 28th May) I like Rosenborg, in away, at 2.00 with Blue Square. Sandefjord vs Rosenborg The differential points in the table is just only by 2 points for Rosenborg, but the guests failed yet all tha approach to the games on the road (1-0-2) with two bad lost aginst Brann (3-0) and Start (4-1), it's time for Rosenborg, if they really want to fight for the title, to reach points in away. Sandefjord won 2 on 3 home games played: today the will be without Aksnes, Odegard, M.Jensen and Crona (all injuryed), while all in doubt will rest Koskinen, Isaksen, Thorsen, M.Andersson and Mjelde. All in all the rost of Rosenborg is quietly superior than hosts chances and I want take them with max stake.

Re: Norway - Tippeligaen and Adeccoligaen (25th May - 28th May) It is decided, Daniel Braathen will play tonight. He will use a kind of shin to protect his newly operated hand. With his form lately he will be a major asset for Rosenborg. He had a great game last weekend and I can`t see that it will be any different tonight...:ok

Re: Norway - Tippeligaen and Adeccoligaen (25th May - 28th May) Odds on Rosenborg are down to 1.85 at betsson, clearly punters have made their opinion... Coach Thodesen has still not publicised his team, but most reports around the net seems to be heading towards Samuel Isaksen and Fredrik Thorsen will be in included in the starting eleven, or at least one of them. A boost for the home team, bad for the Hc bet, but all in all it should not have anything to say for the straight win bet.

Re: Norway - Tippeligaen and Adeccoligaen (25th May - 28th May) Just to confirm the teams tonight: Rosenborg (4-3-3): Lars Hirschfeld - Fredrik Stoor, Christer Basma, Miika Koppinen, Mikael Dorsin - Marek Sapara, Alexander Tettey, Roar Strand - Didier Konan, Steffen Iversen, Daniel Braaten. Sandefjord (4-4-2): Bugge Pettersen - Nordnes, Kjølner, Madsen, Zanetti - Arkivuo, Knarvik, Haapala, Isaksen - Munoz, Tegström. It is worth mentioning that on the left wing Braathen will face Nordnes, originally a centre-back whos pretty slow and haven`t played in the position many times. Could be an opening for a real rollercoaster ride for him this evening...

Re: Norway - Tippeligaen and Adeccoligaen (25th May - 28th May) Bryne – Skeid Bryne with 12 points after 7 rounds. Has won all 3 homegames and scored 8 goals. Noramlly strong at home, but need to do better away if they want to fight in the top. Lost 3 of 4 awaygames. No big problems in the cup game last weekend. Miss important Stokkeland. Skeid has taken 1 point on 3 awaygames. Has meet some of the best teams away so far, another good team today. Has played better lately, but was a little lucky in the cup game last weekend against Skjetten from 3.divison.(scored two late goals and won 2-1) Lost 1-5 last time they played away against Bryne, but has good H2H. Missings Bryne: N.Marquez(GK 2games). K.O.Stokkeland(M 5games 1goal) is suspended. Missings Skeid: A.Søvik(GK 7games) and S.R.Johansen(M 0games). K.Berge(D 4games) is doubtful. A.Laajaab(A 5games) is suspended. Bet: Bryne should win, -1AH or -1,5. Could go over 2.5 too. Haugesund – Bodø/Glimt Haugesund hasnt lost since 1.round. Has 12 points and 7 of those are taken home. Unbeaten after 3 homegames, but has meet 3 of the worst teams in this divison so far.(Sparta, MK and Skeid) Has played well, but have problem to score on their chances. Strong win in last awaygame and had no problems in the cup game. Bodø/Glimt has won 6 of 7 games and has 19 points so far. Hønefoss is the only team that they havent beat, 0-0 in first round away. Has scored 23 goals on their last 6 games and Martins 9goals and Olsen 8goals is dangerous on top. Not very good H2H on this stadium for Bodø. Missings Haugesund: C.Castro(D 4games) and captain E.Horneland(D 6games). Missings Bodø/Glimt: P.Londak(GK 2games). R.Brenes(A 3games) is doubtful. Bet: Bodø are favorites. AW. Molde – Kongsvinger Molde has started perfect away, with 4 straight wins. At home they have only 4 points after 3 games against good teams. Haven’t played to well, and need more time before the new formation is good. Lost to 3.divison club KIL/Hemne in the cup last weekend 1-3. The same team they beat last season with 11-1. Molde has won 4 of 5 last games against Kongsvinger. Kongsvinger has 3 games without a win. Has 7 points so far, and 4 of them are taken away. This will be the hardest awaygame so far this season. Still some players missing, but Smolinski is back from suspension. Missings Molde: S.Grande(M 0games) and M.Konate(A 0games). Missings Kongsvinger: Ø.Berg Hansen(M 5games), J.Nås(A 3games), H.Stormoen(M 4games) and R.Koffeld(A 0games). Bet:Molde should win here with 2 goals or more. Over too. Moss – Sparta Moss has 12 points so far. Has won all 3 homegames, and only conceeded 1 goal. Took their first win away in last league game, but played pretty poor in the cup game(won 1-0). Will miss young Askar. Won easily last season in this derby game against Sparta. Sparta started with 5 losses, but has 2 draws on their last two games. Has played well and should had some more points, but missed on many big chances. Played very bad in the cup game against 3.divison club KvikHalden.(lost 1-2) Coach Andersen retired after that game, but the board didn’t accept it, so he is still the coach. Interesting to see how the players react on that. Missings Moss: E.Holtan(GK 0games) and L.Øvrebø(M 5games). A.Askar(D 7games) is suspended. Missings Sparta: R.Turner(A 1game). T.Sandem(GK 4games) is suspended. Bet: Moss should win, and cover a handicap. Raufoss – HamKam Raufoss in good form, won 3 of 4 last games. Has 11 points so far and only Hønefoss has managed to score against them on their home ground. (lost 0-2) No big problems in the cup game. HamKam is in good form too, 10 points on their last 4 games. Won all 3 awaygames. Plays better in defence now, only conceeded 1 goal in last three games. Strong wins against Bryne and Molde lately. Missings Raufoss: R.Skjølås(M 0games) and P.A.Jensen(M 0games). Missings HamKam: J.Sørum(D 0games) and B.Nikolov(M 0games). V.Bjerke(D 2games) is suspended. Bet: HamKam are favorites, AW. Sogndal – Hønefoss Sogndal with 13 points so far. Has won 2 of 3 homegames, only lost to Molde. Has played 5 games without a loss, and only conceeded 3 goals in those. Good H2H against Hønefoss. Important H.Flo has started to score again. Lost in the cup against 3.divison club Stryn. Hønefoss has 12 points, and only lost to Bryne so far. Has 7 points on their 3 awaygames. Took a strong point away against Molde. Miss their goalkeeper Solvoll. Has won their last two league games. Missings Sogndal: K.Holvik(D 0games), E.N.Kvalheim(D 0games), A.Breidvik(A 0games) and P.E.Flo(A 1game). Missings Hønefoss: T.Solvoll(GK 6games) and J.Räsänen(D 0games). K.Di Vita Jensen(A 0games) is doubtful. Bet: Sogndal are favorites. Tromsdalen – Notodden Tromsdalen has 1 point in last 4 games. Has 7 points after 7 rounds. Only 1 point on 3 homegames. Noramly strong at home, but has meet good teams so far. Was leading a long time against Bodø in last game, but lost 1-2 in the end. Yttergård Hansen is suspended. Notodden started well with 5 points on their 3 first games. Has lost their last 4 league games and only scored 1 goal on those games. Need to be better in their offence. Missings Tromsdalen: A.Johannessen(M 0games) and A.Samuelsson(A 0games). P.Yttergård Hansen(M 6games) is suspended. Missings Notodden: K.Bårdseng(GK 0games) and M.Overvik(D 4games). Bet: Tromsdalen are favorites here, HW. LøvHam – Mandalskameratene LøvHam with 5 points so far. 4 of those are taken at home. Has scored only 2 goals on their last 6 games, but got a feeling with that again in the cup.(won 4-0) Important Storesund might miss this game. MK won their first game, but has lost the last 6 games. Has conceeded 22 goals on the last 6 games. All 3 awaygames are lost. Was close to get a point in last game, but lost 2-3. Got draw in the last two meetings here against LøvHam. Missings LøvHam: E.Storesund(M 7games 1goal) is doubtful. Missings MK: S.Strandberg(M 0games). Bet: Open game, but LøvHam are small favorites.

Re: Norway - Tippeligaen and Adeccoligaen (25th May - 28th May)

FT[10]:Team_en(1510)'>Sandefjord [2.025] :ShowDetails_en(98513)'>1 - 2:ShowPk_en(98513)'> 0.5 *:Team_en(255)'>Rosenborg [6]
A shame for your over 3 goals bet meatman, Marek Sapara was all alone with the goalie 90`minutes played and missed... Still a good day for me, in spite of Kalmars disastrous loss!:spank

Congrats to all RBK backers!! If just Sapara had scored on the last chance.... would have been a excellent day then.... ;)
yeh I seen the highlights and it was a bad miss, had he scored it would've been a great night :( However, Sandefjord again didnt seem too bad to me and did have chances for the 2-2, so I will take this RBK win and over 3 goals push :ok One bet I know I was very lucky with was Fredrikstad yesterday - I really dont know how Valerenga lost that match they had so many chances :loon :loon btw once again thanks to ES for the excellent previews for both leagues ;)

Re: Norway - Tippeligaen and Adeccoligaen (25th May - 28th May) Country: Norway Match: Lyn Oslo v Tromso Date: 28/5/07 Time: 16:00 cet Reccomended Bet: Lyn -0.25 AH @ 1.88 Bet1128 4/10 Country: Norway Match: Aalesund Date: 28/5/07 Time: 18:00 cet Reccomended Bets: Aalesund (0) AH @ 2.12 Pinnacle 3/10 & Over 3 goals @ 2.20 SBObet 2/10 Lyn are a team that has impressed me this season, especially at home. They have dominated all teams here so far and should've beaten Aalesund last time out but only drew 0-0. Slightly unlucky in Viking IMO as they created chances and conceded a few good goals. Tromso are in good form but they are never much of a good away team, maybe lucky in Odd last time out and before that they suffered consecutive defeats. Confidence is high but I like the odds on Lyn here. The -0.25 AH line is decent IMO and worth 4/10 stakes. I'm confident that the worst I get is a half loss. Aalesund were superb in Stromsgodset winning 4-0 although they did as ever have some dodgy moments in defence. Confidence will be high now and they can beat Viking IMO. Silly odds on the home team @ 2.12 (0) AH. Viking come here without key man Ijeh although they scored 4 without him last week. Good performance vs Lyn but they are on the road now and it wont be easy. My other bet is over 3 goals as often Aalesund games have a lot of goals in them and are exciting. This is definitely a match I will enjoy watching live on the net today, hopefully will end in a home win 3-1 or 3-2 perhaps Odds v Brann - home team in shit form but I think they can get something, Brann have been awful recently, my prediction is 1-1and no bet LSK - Stabaek - really tough game and Stabaek again underesitmated. I think they can get something but this could go either way IMO. My prediction is a draw either 1-1 or 2-2, definitely no bet really GL all tonight :ok

Re: Norway - Tippeligaen and Adeccoligaen (25th May - 28th May) I like Brann Bergen (-0.25 AHC) at 1.88 with Pinnacle. Odd Grenland vs Brann Bergen Odd Grenland has their worst start season than the recent seasons, they reached just 3 points from 7 games played (1-0-6) and, at home, they have not shown particular offensive game, being able to beat easily Aalesund (by 3-0), but also to loose 2 matches (both by 1-0) against Lillestrom and Tromso, having so the worst attack of Tippeligaen. Brann is one of the natural pretender team to win the league: they are standing just behind Lillestrom (to discover yet about their real strongness) and they are keeping behind Rosenborg (1 point) with a match in their hands to be played too. On the road Brann (2-0-1) won on the hard field of Stabaek, and recently, they recovered against Sandefjord (by 0-2 to 3-2): they are able to score very easy but they have many defensive blows too. I guess that Brann should try to win this type of matches to take high their trend.

Re: Norway - Tippeligaen and Adeccoligaen (25th May - 28th May) Meatman (or anyone else who knows;)) Where can i find the highlights you mention??? Also , you often mention watching scandinavian games live.Is this through a particular site or is it PPlive or something? Cheers for any info Steve

Re: Norway - Tippeligaen and Adeccoligaen (25th May - 28th May) Lillestrom to win at 1.88 with Mansion. Lillestrom vs Stabaek I wait for an hard match. Lillestrom is leading the Tippeligaen's table, having impressive start at home, keeping clea job against anyway opponents no so irresistible. Stabaek is a team that has had a boost start more than the pre-season predictions: they are unbeaten in away (1-2-0) and, overall, they don't loose since the debut's game against Brann Bergen. I should be more prudent to approach this game, searching to interpret at the best the real consistence of Lillestrom, but I want to go fully for the factor ground and for the good attack line of Lillestrom, at the last this is a match that should be very open.

Meatman (or anyone else who knows;)) Where can i find the highlights you mention??? Also , you often mention watching scandinavian games live.Is this through a particular site or is it PPlive or something? Cheers for any info Steve
live games can be found by watching direct TVnoo streams (connection of about 500k needed minimum) http://www.euchannels.net/web/NooNorway.htm today Aalesund - Viking on Zebra LSK - Stabaek on TV2

Have had a break in betting for a while, concentrating on other things which might be a little more important than footy. Still the urge are there and after moving to a new apartment the upcoming tuesday I feel it would be time to add some hopefully good additions on this great forum...:ok Been following the norwegian league so far this season and it it as unstable as ever. The advantage is though the possibillity finding good odds when looking at the right matches. This weekend will be surprising as anyone, we all saw that on friday... Need to refresh my stats now, maybe I`ll be back with some analysis. But still my at first look, these would be my first thoughts: Rosenborg, straight win. Viking, straight win. Odd-Brann, over 2.5.
Now when Viking just took the lead, 2-0 now actually, a shame I didn`t have the time for any previews on this one. One more goal in the Odd match would really made my day...

Re: Norway - Tippeligaen and Adeccoligaen (25th May - 28th May) I fell very pissed off about the Aalesund - Viking match Aalesund dominate for 70 mins and then fall asleep for some reason. Viking 1st goal was simply a sensational volley, awesome goal cant do anything against that :eyes really annoyed as Viking didnt deserve that win in a million years, :wall :wall :wall

Re: Norway - Tippeligaen and Adeccoligaen (25th May - 28th May) Terribly pissed of with Molde!!!!! Check out my bet:

Lov-Ham V Mandalskam Lov Ham to win @ 2.05 Won
Molde V Kongsvinger Molde to win @ 1.35 Lost
Moss V Sparta Sarpsborg Moss F K to win @ 1.50 Won
Raufoss V Ham-Kam Ham Kam to Win @ 1.70 Won
Sogndal V Honefoss Sogndal to win @ 1.90 Won