Wednesdays Naps

330 Kelso : Megaton Only Possextown to beat and that looks like its on a confidence trip after his fall over fences last time out, Megaton has had a break and now back for the summer campaign, knowing the trainer it will be 100% today.

Re: Wednesdays Naps APACHE NATION 5.20 Ayr. (F/cast 10/1 ) He's shown next to nothing this year and not a surprise with running on ground that's been too fast for him. So I'm willing to ignore all runs this year and will concentrate on his form at this track and on this softer ground! Now he looks a very solid choice to hit the frame. The trip's fine and the weights suggest he can go well if finding his best form again, so with better ground today and a liking for this track, he does look good value. I wouldn't be surprised at all should his odds shorten a great deal once form buffs take a look, so if you did want to have a bet, then maybe now would be the best time. As long as he gives us a big run though, that'll do. 1 point win. Good luck.

Re: Wednesdays Naps Hi All Cant wait for the Champions league final...come on LIVERPOOL......anyway back to the horses, my nap today goes in the 4.00 KELSO SHARES, saw this one come 2nd ar PERTH last time and was running on strongly at the finish so put it in my notebook,extra furlong and long run in at KELSO will be to this ones benefit....1pt win GOOD LUCK RAVEN

Re: Wednesdays Naps

330 Kelso : Megaton Only Possextown to beat and that looks like its on a confidence trip after his fall over fences last time out, Megaton has had a break and now back for the summer campaign, knowing the trainer it will be 100% today.
Same here mate. Short odds but really should be a win. Everything in favour.

Re: Wednesdays Naps

5.10 Lingfield-Brastar Jelois 1PT WIN Been disappointing since arriving from France, but signs of a revival in last two races on AW. Apprentice riden on those occasions, today has Dettori onboard and has enough French form to win at this lowly level.
With you, mate :hope
Sport Horse Racing
Event 5.10 Lingfield
Selection Brastar Jelois (Each-Way)
Strength 5/10
Date 23/05/2007
Bookmaker/Price William Hill @ 4.50 (Back)
Reasoning Multiple flat winner in France last autumn and summer. Had some hard times coming to Britain, but last two starts finished 2nd and has Dettori today. Looks like the most probable winner here, but I'll play it safe with e/w bet losing just a small ammount if the horse places. Should be in the first three at least. Good luck!

Re: Wednesdays Naps 7.50 Sedge CAIPIROSKA Was mighty impressed with it last time out when winning easily after a long break. The step down in trip should not hinder his chances and with only an extra 7 lb to carry he still looks very well weighted. Top trainer and jock combination and Ferdy should have this one fit and ready. Many of the others look a wee bit exposed and I think the selection can pick up his second prize in a week. WIN NAP please.

Re: Wednesdays Naps My nap of the day would have to be Dariak who runs in the 7.40 at Huntingdon. Head and shoulders above all but one that lines up and has beaten the main danger recently. Has the times to win again and with race conditions to suit he should be very tough to beat.