Romania Liga I (May 23)

Wednesday 23 May 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Ceahlaul PT Neamt v Dinamo Bucharest (15:00 BST)2.743.252.30111% Related markets...Match Result
CFR Cluj-Napoca v FC Farul Constanta (15:00 BST)1.305.2511.00106% Related markets...Match Result
Jiul Petrosani v Steaua Bucharest (15:00 BST)12.005.251.23109% Related markets...Match Result
Otelul Galati v Poli Unirea Iasi (15:00 BST)1.404.209.00107% Related markets...Match Result
Pandurii v Arges Pitesti (15:00 BST)1.613.505.20110% Related markets...Match Result
Unirea Urziceni v Gloria Bistrita (15:00 BST)1.723.405.25107% Related markets...Match Result
Universitat Craiova v UT Arad (15:00 BST)1.663.606.00105% Related markets...Match Result
bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">
National Bucuresti v Rapid Bukarest (12:00 BST)2.803.502.25109% Related markets...Match Result
Politehnica AEK Timisoara v FC Vaslui (12:00 BST)1.903.503.75108% Related markets...Match Result

Re: Romania Liga I (May 23) Ceahlaul Piatra Neamt - Dinamo Bucharest pick DRAW 3.30@betandwin This will be a relaxed game between 2 teams with oposite situations: -Ceahlaul is already relegated but there are some roumors that a team who will promote from Liga2 will not get the licence and Ceahlaul could take advantage and play next season in Liga 1. -Dinamo is the best team this season without any comments.They beat all rivals in style and secure the title a few rounds ago.They have the most competitive team this season and they deserve the title. Both teams will be relaxed and they will play to do a show.I think the stadium will be fuul, because the people will want the see the champions. Dinamo played a few game to gain fans in that part of Romania and i think they will not upset the home team who received them very well. Claudiu Niculescu ( Dinamo) is the topscorer and he want that title:he scored 17 goals and he is in the batle with Ionel Ganea (Rapid ) who has 16 goals. I see a game with lots of goals and a draw who will satisfaied the both teams and the public.Only low stake for this bet but it worth a try! GL!

Re: Romania Liga I (May 23) Universitatea Craiova - UTA Arad pick 1 1.62@gamebookers 6/10 This should be a clear home win but there are relaxed games in this round except:Steaua-Jiul and CFR-Farul. A few reasons for my choice: UTA has 8 players out for this game:4 players suspendated,3 were let by the coach earlier in holyday and 1 player is injured. The acces in stadium will be free for this game. Craiova has a very good h2h history at Craiova against UTA:o wins for Arad. Craiova should win this in front of home fans. I repeat there holyday games,and no high stake for me! GL!

Re: Romania Liga I (May 23) Cioroianu, the hosts' coach said that the team wants to end the season with a win. Also, he invited the public to come in great numbers at the stadium today. So, I think they are enough motivated for a good match; beside, they are in great form and all in all I can't see UTA taking points today. I also think that Universitatea will win by more than 1 goal difference, so Craiova[-1]@1.84 Pinnacle is good choice at good odds.

Re: Romania Liga I (May 23)

Cioroianu' date=' the hosts' coach said that the team wants to end the season with a win. Also, he invited the public to come in great numbers at the stadium today. So, I think they are enough motivated for a good match; beside, they are in great form and all in all I can't see UTA taking points today. I also think that Universitatea will win by more than 1 goal difference, so [b']Craiova[-1]@1.84 Pinnacle is good choice at good odds.
strange... my local bookie give me h1 2.50 :loon of course, i take it!!!!

Re: Romania Liga I (May 23) The odds @ pinnacle for Craiova -1 increased to 1.96. Thats quite a jump from 1.84. What happen guys ? Is there any sudden change in line-up expected to feature or something ? Surely this jump is affected by something imo.

The odds @ pinnacle for Craiova -1 increased to 1.96. Thats quite a jump from 1.84. What happen guys ? Is there any sudden change in line-up expected to feature or something ? Surely this jump is affected by something imo.
I think the lack of betting on the line made them increase the line because from what i've heard, the start up line for Craiova will be: Bornescu - Ciuca Stoica Mitchell -Dananae Gargalie Saceanu Rose - Dina Wobay - Costea II so only Baird (red card), Costea ( rested ) and Njock ( 2nd team ) will miss the game. UTA coming without 7 important players ( Chirita, Tudor, Pascovici, Stojanovici, Todea, Simion, Edson) , with nothing to play for, and i think Craiova is able to win with more than one goal, but i wouldnt bet much on it but 1.61 @ coral or 1.62 @ gamebookers for straight win looks the right price and i will have a medium bet on them because this is the last game of the season, both teams with nothing to play for so the players are looking forward for the vacation. Also there will be no entrance fee for this game, and although the start up time is 5 PM local time, when many of the fans are at work, at least 7-8000 are expected, including myself. GL :hope:hope

Re: Romania Liga I (May 23) I agree with archaeus on lack of betting issue. Actually I placed my bet in the morning, when the handicap line was -0.75 @ 1.806, which I thought to be fair, fairer than -1 now, speaking about a vacation match.

Ceahlaul Piatra Neamt - Dinamo Bucharest pick DRAW 3.30@betandwin This will be a relaxed game between 2 teams with oposite situations: -Ceahlaul is already relegated but there are some roumors that a team who will promote from Liga2 will not get the licence and Ceahlaul could take advantage and play next season in Liga 1. -Dinamo is the best team this season without any comments.They beat all rivals in style and secure the title a few rounds ago.They have the most competitive team this season and they deserve the title. Both teams will be relaxed and they will play to do a show.I think the stadium will be fuul, because the people will want the see the champions. Dinamo played a few game to gain fans in that part of Romania and i think they will not upset the home team who received them very well. Claudiu Niculescu ( Dinamo) is the topscorer and he want that title:he scored 17 goals and he is in the batle with Ionel Ganea (Rapid ) who has 16 goals. I see a game with lots of goals and a draw who will satisfaied the both teams and the public.Only low stake for this bet but it worth a try! GL!
2-2 FT :nana