• 19:30/19:45:20:00 Betfair Play Your Cards Right
    • 19:30 Paradise Poker League
    • 20:00 Pokerstars $100 Added
    • 20:00 Pokerstars Daily Star
    • 20:00 Stan James Grand Prix
    • 20:25 Virgin $76,000 Sat
    • 20:30 Betfair MKOP
    • 21:00 Mansion $100,000 Gtd

Re: **Poker Tuesday 22nd May** lol sure i said nemisis but nevermind woo i made it nearly threw it away as chipleader with jj v kk, cos some guy kept raising next to me, typical time i call he had something, just scraped in :)

Re: **Poker Tuesday 22nd May** lol yeah, why did i even bother to try could have just sat out and qualified!!!! that guy was really annoying me though, think i can count myself very lucky, still its first game ive hit the money/qualified for in a month had really bad run so fingers crossed it will change for the final :) p.s very unlucky there pen you had to go with that hand on sb :(

Re: **Poker Tuesday 22nd May**

lol yeah' date= why did i even bother to try could have just sat out and qualified!!!! that guy was really annoying me though, think i can count myself very lucky, still its first game ive hit the money/qualified for in a month had really bad run so fingers crossed it will change for the final :) p.s very unlucky there pen you had to go with that hand on sb :(
That's what we said :D ... why Mo??? Why? And yes, I would have been blinded out... but it was the first time I ever challenged big stack... and then he has a hand :wall :loon I'll be back :ok

Re: **Poker Tuesday 22nd May**

lol sure i said nemisis but nevermind woo i made it nearly threw it away as chipleader with jj v kk, cos some guy kept raising next to me, typical time i call he had something, just scraped in :)
My eyes aren't what they were Mo. :$ :$ :$ Well done on qualifying. :ok