Finland - Veikkausliga 21/5

Last match of this round. Mypa -0.75 @ 1.77 (Pinnacle) Home team MyPa started poor but have won their last two matches, Jaro at home 2-0 and Viikingit away 4-0. Attacker Gao who scored two against Viikingit is quastionable today, something that speaks against this bet, but imo MyPa have good enough replacements to deal with: KooTeePee who have surprised in a positive way so far, 2-1-0 last three matches and with a clean sheet in all three. Last match, away to Jaro, ended 0-0, a match that was pretty much destroyed by bad weather. MyPa looks strong atm, and KooTeePee's a kind of team they must win at home to, and the difference in class in the line ups and the homeadvantage speaks for home win.

Re: Finland - Veikkausliga 21/5 Well, the game ended 1-0 so not so good result. I watched the whole game and I must say... if I only would have known how it's going to be. It's really hard to find a proper word to descripe the game, pathetic comes to mind but it's an understatement (really). I actually hoped that KooTeePee would tie the game at the end cuz Mypa would have deserved it... worst football I've seen, now excuse me I'm going to the bathroom to -> :puke