• 19:00 BetonBet European Leaderboard
    • 20:00 BetonBet PL MTT
    • 20:00 Pacific PokerPlayer UK Open
    • 20:35 Laddies Team Poker Cruise
    • 21:00 BetonBet $1000 Raked Hands
    • 21:00 SkyPoker The Open
    • 21:30 SO Paradise Monday Night Takedown
    • 22:00 SkyPoker Velocity

Re: **Poker Monday 21st May** I believe that the Mansion game is the 8xWSOP Packages - could be worth watching - I'm expecting fewer entrants than normal (and therefore an even bigger overlay!!)

Re: **Poker Monday 21st May** I'll be taking a rest and being nice to Mrs McG tomorrow. How you lot manage to play 4 or more tourneys at once amazes me. :notworthy I was watching the last 3 tables on the Bet Direct $50k tonight, railing the PL contingent, and I was really struggling just to watch.:unsure

Re: **Poker Monday 21st May**

I believe that the Mansion game is the 8xWSOP Packages - could be worth watching - I'm expecting fewer entrants than normal (and therefore an even bigger overlay!!)
I sometimes play the ones at 9pm, which have recently been getting about 600-650 players. Any idea how many players the 12:00 ones typically get, so we can compare tomorrow's entry?

I sometimes play the ones at 9pm, which have recently been getting about 600-650 players. Any idea how many players the 12:00 ones typically get, so we can compare tomorrow's entry?
477 players in todays tournament!

Re: **Poker Monday 21st May** I see there's a daily $1 buy in game on Pokerstars, restricted by region, with $100 added - yesterdays British/Irish one only had 69 entrants.... It's at 21:00 BST - listed under Private

Re: **Poker Monday 21st May** PL going well in Tikays Tourney on SO (glcleud chip leader with 4 left) Not a bad nights poker for me - only my third game this month due to house moving !! Finished 5th for $112 and took the bounty by knocking out Tikay :dude Tikay went all-in whilst i was holding AA sat next to him - I couldnt hit the call button quick enough :rollin And it was double bounty -$200 on the way :nana :nana

Re: **Poker Monday 21st May** No online poker for a week, and I come back and win Tikays Tourney. Guess the old line about a break being a good thing might be true. But then after a week in Brightons gay village I guess my luck had to change sometime. Cheers for the kind words Dave.

No online poker for a week' date=' and I come back and win Tikays Tourney. Guess the old line about a break being a good thing might be true.[/quote'] Well played glceud, thought Dexter had it sewn up at one point. :cheers Happy to finish 4th - but rode my luck a little...as usual. ;) Well done Wallg, liked that sitout tactic of yours - poor connection my erse. :tongue2 Red. PS. Well done Washman - except for knocking me out. :spank

Well done Wallg, liked that sitout tactic of yours - poor connection my erse. :tongue2 Red. quote] Boss software - what can i say ??????? I could see my cards but couldnt do anything - but to be honest they were crap anyway:tongue2 Well done all :clap

Re: **Poker Monday 21st May** Wooo Hooo. I managed my first ever cash in 'live' poker last night at the ninth attempt (Dublin, City Bunker, Ibiza, 2 x PL dos, Singapore, Poker Player Open and 2 x Rileys). £5 freezeout at Rileys, Watford. 24 runners, I came first for £48. My 'live' poker career is now showing a loss of £10.20. :lol :lol :lol

Wooo Hooo. I managed my first ever cash in 'live' poker last night at the ninth attempt (Dublin, City Bunker, Ibiza, 2 x PL dos, Singapore, Poker Player Open and 2 x Rileys). £5 freezeout at Rileys, Watford. 24 runners, I came first for £48. My 'live' poker career is now showing a loss of £10.20. :lol :lol :lol
Well done Dave. Still way behind The Leopard though. ;)