• No Poker
    • 19:00 Boss $1000 Gtd
    • 20:00 SO Boss Safety Net
    • 20:20 Virgin Scottish Daily
    • 21:00 Mansion $100,000 Gtd
    • 21:00 SkyPoker Open
    • 21:30 Bodog Rounders Radio WSOP
    • 22:00 SkyPoker Velocity

Re: **Poker Saturday 19th May** Just a reminder - the Bodog Rounders Radio Buy in league - it is looking almost certain that EVERYONE who gets in the points, ANY points will qualify for the 40 seat MTT final for a $12,000 WSOP package - if you wanna go to Vegas, don't miss this!! ($12,000 / 40 = $300 added for EVERYONE who gets in the points!!!)

Re: **Poker Saturday 19th May**

it is looking almost certain that EVERYONE who gets in the points' date=' ANY points will qualify for the 40 seat MTT final for a $12,000 WSOP package - if you wanna go to Vegas, don't miss this!! ($12,000 / 40 = $300 added for EVERYONE who gets in the points!!!)[/quote'] Maybe I'm just feeling a bit cynical this morning but this seems a bit too good to be true. OwnGoalPoker keeps coming to mind. :unsure

Re: **Poker Saturday 19th May** I was listening to Rounders Radio the other day and they ran through the current standings and it almost sounded like a PL roll call...however they seem to think I'm a Dodgers fan. What I wanted to say was they were discussing several players being unlikely to take the place at the tables and they said that the $10,000 would be creditted to the winners account to do with as they wish. The additional $2000 would only be paid when taking your seat at the tables. Food for thought.

Re: **Poker Saturday 19th May** Yeah - should be a great PL presence in the final!!! BUT I WANT MORE OF US THERE!!!! Assuming 5 places scoring tonight (les sthat 50 runners IIRC) - that's equivalent to $1500 added - FILL YER BOOTS PL!!!! As you say too, you can take $10,000 cash instead of the WSOP seat if you prefer :ok

Yeah - should be a great PL presence in the final!!! BUT I WANT MORE OF US THERE!!!! Assuming 5 places scoring tonight (les sthat 50 runners IIRC) - that's equivalent to $1500 added - FILL YER BOOTS PL!!!! As you say too, you can take $10,000 cash instead of the WSOP seat if you prefer :ok
hopefully the ones in the pts already(in the buy in list) will give it a miss then:)

46 players now' date=' so providing no one unregisters. We're playing for top 9 chaps. [/quote'] The number getting cash is different from the number getting points, I think. I'm pretty sure 10 get points.

Re: **Poker Saturday 19th May** doing Oh So well in virgin game, come back from 550 to over 4k Then this hand. As 7h 3in pot for 200 each. Flop 8c 9s Ac I bet 800 get 1 caller Turn is 8h I bet 600 same caller. I am pretty certain i have him beat with the rag Ace. River is a 10 I bet 600 again, he is allin.. Now i look in hindsight I should have folded. But I call Put to much in to think he was winning he turns J-7 What was he doing chasing a rag 10:@ :wall Maygars got get him Gaf or you Davey. Or anybody else for that matter. BTW. Do you think I played it to weak, Could I have done anything better, like put him all in on the turn.

Re: **Poker Saturday 19th May** Trying the bodog tourney, and 3 PL'ers - me, Adetrick & blowing chunks (is that MCFC?) witnessing the mother of all verbal catfights, sparked by 1 player (bulltaco) seeing his AA lose to GaryGold's Qd8d - 2 x 8's on the flop. HectorMcG: Evenin' all bulltaco: donkey * GaryGold25: way to play them AA s bulltaco: f uk you GaryGold25: SLOW PLAY * bulltaco: big raise preflop bulltaco: n i gg a bulltaco: donkey GaryGold25: out last ur gay azz blowing_chunks: not a lot of love in this room HectorMcG: except in PL corner blowing_chunks: hello mcg blowing_chunks: and ade HectorMcG: hi Adetrick: evenin bulltaco: donkeys ruin the game bulltaco: i cant play donkey ball GaryGold25: u missplayed u went allin post flop JACK AZZ Harrybaby: lol bulltaco: donkey n i gg as s u k Harrybaby: vnh GaryGold25: ooohhhhh nnoooo IM gonna cry lioke YOU GaryGold25: *WWAAAAAAAAA bulltaco: you call preflop 300 raise with 8 q off? donk GaryGold25: pass a tissue please bulltaco: ur moms dead C U N T GaryGold25: suited bulltaco: f u GaryGold25: no * U GaryGold25: F A GOT bulltaco: p u ssy GaryGold25: GREASY AZZ * GaryGold25: F AGOT bulltaco: n i gg a donk GaryGold25: Take the D_ICK outta your mouth *BOY bulltaco: r u g ay? bulltaco: * talkin pu ssy GaryGold25: bring it GaryGold25: give me your chips Table 5, if you want to see the English language ripped to shreds McG:eyes

Yeah - should be a great PL presence in the final!!! BUT I WANT MORE OF US THERE!!!! Assuming 5 places scoring tonight (les sthat 50 runners IIRC) - that's equivalent to $1500 added - FILL YER BOOTS PL!!!! As you say too, you can take $10,000 cash instead of the WSOP seat if you prefer :ok
Well, despite witnessing some atrocious chat from our friends across the pond, I got to the final 10, so in the points for the final, and finished 2nd for $58 ($5 + 50c buy-in). Lost my HU against a right chancer, bstgigi1, despite being a 2.5-1 leader at one stage :wall . At least 2 other PL-ers on the final table as well. Thanks again for the earlier recommendation, GaF :ok Grand Final (50 players maximum for a WSOP seat:eek ) is looking more and more like a private PL tourney :loon .

Grand Final (50 players maximum for a WSOP seat:eek )
40 Players mate :ok )30 buy in and 10 freeroll) And with some duplicates - e.g. Philossify in both lists, should be fewer still :ok