Romania Liga I (May 18-19)

riday 18 May 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
UT Arad v Politehnica AEK Timisoara (14:30 BST)2.823.302.72103% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceHalf-time ResultOver/Under
Gloria Bistrita v Otelul Galati (16:00 BST)1.743.605.60104% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time ResultOver/Under
Rapid Bukarest v Ceahlaul PT Neamt (18:00 BST)1.276.4013.00103% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreCornersDouble ChanceFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time ResultOver/Under
Saturday 19 May 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
FC Vaslui v Jiul Petrosani (15:00 BST)1.404.338.50107% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceHalf-time Result
Poli Unirea Iasi v CFR Cluj-Napoca (15:00 BST)3.003.202.25110% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceHalf-time Result
Arges Pitesti v National Bucuresti (16:00 BST)1.753.604.50108% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceHalf-time Result
Dinamo Bucharest v Unirea Urziceni (18:15 BST)1.404.108.00109% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceHalf-time Result
Steaua Bucharest v Pandurii (18:30 BST)1.157.0017.00108% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceHalf-time Result
Sunday 20 May 2007
FC Farul Constanta v Universitat Craiova (16:00 BST)2.303.202.85110%

Re: Romania Liga I (May 18-19) Gloria - Otelul This is the final for the last place for UEFA Intertoto Cup. Both teams played well beyond their usual condition this season and they diserve to be in the upper places of the table. Otelul recorded a nice win vs Dinamo last round, but Dinamo was already crowen champion so they had nothing to play for. Also Otelul had 4 of it's players carded and they will miss the game vs Gloria today and this is a major blow for them, as another 3 players are injured, so they will have their back line with 3 players from 2nd squad or those who played only 2-3 games all season long. Brujan, Paraschiv*, Costin*, Labukas*, Gado, Nogo*, Semeghin* - these are the players that will not play today, and those with a "*" are first 11 players. Gloria is one of those teams that likes to easily sit on the middle of the table, without any major objectives, but this year, despite not having any big names, managed to climb to the first places, and this is only because of coach Sabau who made wonders with this little team. Also defender Muresan was selected for a national team trial and he did quite ok. They also have players like Sepsi, Zaharia and Albut who cought the attention of the big teams from Bucharest. Given the facts this game will be played, with Otelul having so many important players injured or suspended, and that Gloria likes to win the games at home, i will go with them with medium stakes. Bet Gloria 1.71 @ betfair 4/10 GL :hope:hope:hope

Re: Romania Liga I (May 18-19) Sorry abigail but this game was a real derby! And UTA's players plaied very much with their hearts and the victory was deserved. On the other hand, archaeus, really BAD LUCK with Bistrita! Vatca (GK - Otelul) had more than 8!!!! crucial intervention! PS: and now he will play for Steaua

Re: Romania Liga I (May 18-19)

On the other hand, archaeus, really BAD LUCK with Bistrita! Vatca (GK - Otelul) had more than 8!!!! crucial intervention! PS: and now he will play for Steaua
I know, i watched the game live on TV and coudlnt believe my eyes. Gloria should have easily won this but Otelul hit on the counter. Bad luck i guess.

Re: Romania Liga I (May 18-19) FC Arges - National Arges without more than 9 players missing: Badea, M. Stan, C. Tanasa, Ad. Iordache, Bazzi, Nastasie, Ad. Ionescu, Cruceru, Tames, D.Munteanu) National without Chihaia and Burca. National plaied good vs Steaua and after 1-0 for Steaua, National had 3 big chances to score (even one on one with the goalkeeper!) Facts: 1. Both are relegated 2. Arges needs only 1 point to reach the 25 points so that they will not start 2nd division with handicap points 3. National needs 6 points to reach 25 points otherwise they will start 2nd div with -6 handicap points! It is very hard to promote from 2nd division in Romania and starting with 6 points handicap will be impossible! 4. National without away win YET! 5. 2005/2006 Romanian Divizi Arges - National 2:3 2004/2005 Romanian Divizi Arges - National 0:1 6. Coach Munteanu will leave FC Arges; 7. Players are leaving FC Arges (Craiova signed Prepelita and Tanasa, despite Steaua wanted them) My picks: National +0.75 @ 1.925 6/10 bet365 National 0 AH @ 3.75 3/10 bet365 National -0.25 @ 4.35 2/10 bet365 National -0.75 @ 7.14 1.5/10 bet365

Vaslui - Jiul Petrosani Vaslui with all the players. Will be full stadium as they will play their last game in front of the fans. Jiul without Drida, Dulcea(injured), Mihart, M. Voicu, Paleacu, A. Litu (transfered) Vaslui strong at home 8 5 3 Jiul poor away 1 5 11 only 3 goals scored and 24 conceded Picks: Vaslui -1 @1.85 3/10 bet365 Vaslui -2 AH @3.8 1/10 bet365

Re: Romania Liga I (May 18-19) Poli Iasi - CFR Cluj Cluj only without Semedo and in good trend. They will finish 3rd and do have a class above Iasi! Iasi without Bernard, R. Ciobanu, Cernoch(injured), Dianu, Ciubancan(transfered) Small bet on CFR -0.25 @1.85 2/10 bet365

Re: Romania Liga I (May 18-19) FC Arges - National 0-3 !!!!! GIGA EASY My picks: National +0.75 @ 1.925 6/10 bet365 + 5.5 units National 0 AH @ 3.75 3/10 bet365 + 8.25 units National -0.25 @ 4.35 2/10 bet365 + 6.7 units National -0.75 @ 7.14 1.5/10 bet365 + 9.21 units Vaslui won 2-0 (could easilly be 6-0 icon_sad.gif ) Picks: Vaslui -1 @1.85 3/10 bet365 + 2.55 Vaslui -2 AH @3.8 1/10 bet365 0 units CFR won 1-0 CFR -0.25 @1.85 2/10 bet365 +1.7 units ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Overall so far: +33.91 units

Sorry abigail but this game was a real derby! And UTA's players plaied very much with their hearts and the victory was deserved. On the other hand, archaeus, really BAD LUCK with Bistrita! Vatca (GK - Otelul) had more than 8!!!! crucial intervention! PS: and now he will play for Steaua
No problem,mate next time we may be succsessfull!:ok