Virgin Fun Money offer

Hedonist

------------------------------------- YOUR INVITE TO A $1000 ADDED TOURNEY ------------------------------------- Dear Hedonist3 We want to invite you to play in a private Virgin tournament in which we'll put $1000 of our money in the prize pool. This is an invite only tournament and only 'Fun Money' players, such as yourself, have been invited to play - therefore there won't be any poker sharks lurking to take your chips! This isn't a freeroll with 1000's of players and little chance of winning but a selective event which gives you every chance of finishing in the money. It costs just $1.10 to enter so if there were 50 players the total prize pool would be $1050 and the winner would take home over $400. The tournament takes place at 8pm BST on Monday 21st May and registration is now open. Looks like I will now have to deposit on Virgin. Why is it that all the tournaments I want to play happen at the same time? Monday at 8pm there is the above game, the BetonBet league and the Pacific poker player game. Tuesday - Nothing Wednesday at 8pm there is the S Odds league game, the Sky poker player game and I want to watch the Champions League Thursday - Nothing Friday - Nothing :wall :wall :wall

Re: Virgin Fun Money offer

------------------------------------- YOUR INVITE TO A $1000 ADDED TOURNEY ------------------------------------- Dear Hedonist3 We want to invite you to play in a private Virgin tournament in which we'll put $1000 of our money in the prize pool. This is an invite only tournament and only 'Fun Money' players, such as yourself, have been invited to play - therefore there won't be any poker sharks lurking to take your chips! This isn't a freeroll with 1000's of players and little chance of winning but a selective event which gives you every chance of finishing in the money. It costs just $1.10 to enter so if there were 50 players the total prize pool would be $1050 and the winner would take home over $400. I think there'll be more than 50 entrants - I've received the same invite and I haven't been on a 'play money' table for over 2 years. :lol Good old Joe! :ok TQM

Re: Virgin Fun Money offer Only 35 registered for $1035 in prize money. I finished 21st (not very good), the only names I recognised were k unknown who went out before me and Burnlye Jo who was a sit out but still in at the break.