• 19:00 Boss $1000 Gtd
    • 20:00 Betfred $5000 Premier League Of Poker Freeroll
    • 20:00 SO Boss Safety Net
    • 21:00 Spin Palace $1000
    • 21:00 SkyPoker Open
    • 22:00 SkyPoker Velocity
    • 22:00 Virgin PL Scotland MTT

Re: **Poker Friday 18th May**

congrats on the 20k gaf about bloody time' date=' been waiting all day to congratulate you :tongue2 :tongue2 :tongue2[/quote'] I did congratulate him earlier about this, but I then realised that 18,500 of them were variations of : Updated :ok __________________ PL Blog Gaf's Poker Gaffs :loon P.S. - Only joking - McG :gimme (There isn't a smiley for "tongue placed firmly in cheek")

Re: **Poker Friday 18th May** :loon :loon :loon i have just ``played`` a 6 seat super turbo $5.50 game on betfred and right from the start i couldnt play a hand.......it kept folding on me,same for 3 others,the other 2 could play,,as it turns out betfred support were aware of the problem and said for us to contact them,thing is i came 2nd with a profit of $4 :lol ,so i dont think i can say anything can i? i didnt lose any money,only the opportunity of 1st place... any thoughts anyone????

Re: **Poker Friday 18th May**

Just kidding, really. I meant we might want to keep an eye out for him. (Though I realize he didn't necessarily play badly.)
well it was difficult as only 2 could play out of the 6 and i wasnt one of them:eek ,but it was probably a good thing anyway with the way my cards are going at the mo :lol :lol i was just wondering if it was worth speaking to support to see if i could get my buy in back and wanted all your opinions first:ok

Re: **Poker Friday 18th May** not my night in betfred freeroll 66 lost to K7os (paired the 7) 8T, top pair on board lost to KK (fair enough !) had to fold TT to a flop of KJJ out when flopped a pair with Q7h, all in called by AKh who hadn't paired but A on turn either the software or the players were so so slow so in that respect I'm glad to be out :lol