Finland 1st Division 17/05

PK-35 Helsinki - Hämeenlinna The home team has started well with 2 wins and one draw, coming off a 2-0 away win. They managed to hold back two of the toughest teams at home, recording a 3-2 win over RoPS and a 1-1 tie against TP-47. Now they are facing a much easier opponent as Hämeenlinna comes to a visit. Hämeenlinna has lost all of their three games 0-1, two at home, and are obviously struggling to score. So two teams with completely different forms and the home team has the positive form, I'm thinking that if PK-35 didn't have trouble with better opponents than why should they struggle today against a lesser team? Juicy odds if you ask me. PK-35 Helsinki @1.95 ----------------------------------- KuPS - JIPPO Home team with three wins, including two on home ground where they recorded a 9-0 score combined. JIPPO on the other hand with two 1-0 loses and one 1-1 draw which was on home ground against a league newcomer. Can't see any other outcome than a home win as KuPS has been so dominating at home and JIPPO's form is just awful. I know that the price is low but can't see a reason to pass, wouldn't recommend to back as a single but should work nicely as a banker in different parlays. KuPS @1.30 ----------------------------------- Best of luck to everyone :ok