• 12:00 Mansion $100,000 Gtd
    • 19:00 BetonBet European Leaderboard
    • 19:00 Boss $1000 Gtd
    • 20:00 SO Boss PL MTT
    • 20:00 SO Boss Safety Net
    • 20:30 Betfair MKOP Royal Rumble
    • 21:00 SkyPoker The Open
    • 22:00 SkyPoker Velocity

Re: **Poker Wednesday 16th May** GaF, I have voted to be in the focus game, but might not get home in time - apologies if I miss it. However, bearing in mind that patience is far from being my strong suit, this tournament is usually a bit of a barren area for me, anyway. McG :sad

Re: **Poker Wednesday 16th May**

is the focus game the $1 challenge
:ok Sure is Kev Under the new "rules" I've set myself, limiting myself to 2 MTTs a night, I'm going to have to skip the MKOP Royal Rumble tonight :sad :cry

:ok Sure is Kev Under the new "rules" I've set myself, limiting myself to 2 MTTs a night, I'm going to have to skip the MKOP Royal Rumble tonight :sad :cry
You know? For a moment there I thought you said you were limiting yourself to two MTTs a night! :rollin

On the break' date=' last 3 in $6.6 MTT on Boss :hope.[/quote'] One of my best comebacks ever :clap. But didnt win :tongue2. They paid 20 and with 21 left I was smallest stack with 1.5k. Blinds were 500/1k and ante. I was on BB with 107 and guy on other table had only 500 chips, but few hands to go. I dont know why, but he went all in with K10o just I was in mine. I doubled up with trips 7s and very next hand fh took me up to 10k. With 12 left I was leader with 115k :loon :loon. Lost HU battle with crucial hand, when I needed a bit of luck. Anyway for $280 what was worth it :ok.

Re: **Poker Wednesday 16th May** Voted for the MKOP Royal Rumble tonight but just noticed the final isn't going to be the Focus game now, therefore, probably won't bother playing it. :( Concentrate 100% on the Boss PL MTT...but with one eye on the footie...and the Apprentice...and the ironing that needs to be done. :\ Good luck! :hope Red.

Guest gazza271

Re: **Poker Wednesday 16th May** 2 gobby little $hitbags arrested for robbery means a long day no poker and only a quick beer for me tonight before bed :sad Good luck all :ok

Guest gazza271

Are you talking about your avatar girls?
:lol :lol you keep mentioning it, you must be coming round to it ;)

Guest gazza271

Did you miss me and Sam on the table tonight then?
Thats an idea for Carl and photoshop :ok

2 gobby little $hitbags arrested for robbery means a long day no poker and only a quick beer for me tonight before bed :sad Good luck all :ok
On the bright side it means someone somewhere got away with 'possessing an egg with intent to throw'. :lol :lol :lol :lol