Slovenia 16th May

Wednesday 17:00 Bela Krajina - Drava 2.30 3.05 2.90 O/U 1.80 - 1.95 18:15 Maribor - Primorje 1.70 3.20 4.80 O/U 1.80 - 1,95 Domzale - Nafta 1.50 3.50 6.50 O/U 1.75 - 2.00 20:00 Hit Gorica - Koper 1.60 3.30 5.50 Celje - Interblock1.90 3.10 3.90 O/U 1.90 - 1.85 Expekt

Re: Slovenia 16th May Overall 1 Domzale _____33 __19 11 3 __59:29 _69 2 Gorica _______33 __16 7 10 __63:53 _55 3 Maribor ______33 __13 11 9 __56:49 _50 4 Drava _______33 __13 10 10 _56:49 _49 5 Primorje _____33 __13 9 11 __46:44 _48 6 Nafta ________33 _12 9 12 __44:49 _45 7 Celje ________33 _10 11 12 __48:47 _41 8 Koper _______33 __8 15 10 __40:42 _39 9 BKrajina _____33 _5 10 18 __38:57 __25 10 Interblock ___33 __5 9 19 __33:64 __24

Re: Slovenia 16th May Suspensions Koper Mitja Viler Primorje Miroslav Cvijanovič Maribor Fabijan Cipot Damir Pekič Celje Sebastjan Gobec Dejan Urbanč Nafta Jože Benko Tomaž Celcar Interblock Alen Čoralič Bela krajina Amir Agič Boban Savić Tadej VrÅ¡čaj

Re: Slovenia 16th May Some important facts... Three rounds left (including this one) Domzale are already the champions The second place means UEFA cup. The 3rd place = Intertoto cup Cup champions = UEFA (Maribor or Koper..played on 22nd May) PLace 9 = playout (2 games vs 2nd of 2nd division) place 10 = relegation

Re: Slovenia 16th May Bela Krajina - Drava First let me say if I were checking some other league than the Slovenian, which I follow quite close, I would probably jump on odds close to 3.00 when the opponent lost 5/5 of their recent games and is situated down there... plus the team I'm betting at showed some great results meantime... But it's not like that and as I see more info about this game I can't just take Drava for sure... The Bela Krajina management (as well as the team) are very disappointed about the recent games and result and had an urgent meeting yesternight... Voices close to the club say there were no changes concerning the coach (Besirovic), but there might be some changes amongst the players, as some of them are not showing the fighting spirits from the start of Spring when BK showed some almost shocking success... Just remember the 1-0 vs Domzale and the 6-1 !!! vs the today's opponent AWAY! So BK showed they can play and now after the situation got hairy I'm sure we'll see the BK close to or equal to the one we already have seen this Spring. Well yes the moment is not the best as Drava are more than hot ATM, but with the fight expected and a very concentrated play I would rather take some other bet than a AW. As the Drava team stated, they want to continue their fight for the 3rd place and IT cup I'm sure the scoring won't be low, but I can also imagine a 2-2 FT and therefore imo the OVER @1.80 is a better choice here. But as I said it's only my personal opinion and if Drava manages to score early and the spirits at BK start falling.... who knows. OVER @1.80 Expekt

Re: Slovenia 16th May Gorica - Koper Odds around 1.40 for HW suggest Koper won't be with their best squad. Koper has 5-0-1 in their last games (losing only in Domzale 1-2), therefore the X2 version would look tempting, but so I suggest to try the very good odds @2.50 1/1 Expekt Gorica needs 2 more points to be safe 2nd and they'll want to assure them on today's Seaside derby. If there's a possibility of taking the hdcp version @2.00-ish I'd take that too.

Re: Slovenia 16th May Domzale - Nafta A great celebration in Domzale after the championship is safe. Nafta coming without some 1st team players as coach Gjurovski stated, but that wasn't final yet yesterday. Anyway I can't see anything else but a HW here and a quite good chance of a handy. HW @1.50 9/10 Expekt Domzale-1 @2.05 6/10 bah

Re: Slovenia 16th May Maribor - Primorje Maribor without Cipot (important alrounder+defenseman) Pekic (star scorer) Pregelj (soul of the team)... They know they have no chance to get the second place unless theory, therefore I'm sure they'll put it all on the Tuesday's cup final. Primorje white-black games + Prasnikar (Primorje coach) back to the place he always loved best and where he managed to achieve his best results, namely CL with Maribor = X2 Primorje+1 @2.00 6/10 bah

Re: Slovenia 16th May Celje - Interblock Pinni (Celje coach) saying he's puting up the team for the next season, but still want's to collect points (like @Nafta) and therefore the task of the guests will be anything but easy... However if BK won't win their afternoon game I'm going to pund the X2 version let's say 6/10.