• 19:30 Betfair Play Your Cards Right
    • 19:30 Paradise Poker League
    • 19:45 Betfair Play Your Cards Right
    • 20:00 Stan James Grand Prix
    • 20:00 Betfair Play your cards Right
    • 20:30 Betfair MKOP Freeroll
    • 21:00 Mansion $100,000 Gtd
    • 21:00 SkyPoker The Open

Re: **Poker Tuesday 15th May** ahem .... to be honest, it was done "in a panic" - I'd put the thread up and was doing the poll and realised that I didn't have a focus game - of the games already there it seemed like the only option. With a bit more thought, and consideration, it would have probably been a Virgin sat (Helsinki/WSOP/$50k etc). Sorry :$

Re: **Poker Tuesday 15th May**

YET ANOTHER GUTSHOT FREEROLL ALERT TONIGHT 9 WSOP 07 PACKAGES UP FOR GRABS

We start this week with our WSOP qualifier free roll which takes place tonight (Tuesday) 9pm. $100 +10 entries for June’s WSOP GiveAway are guaranteed. For every 50 runners in tonight’s free roll we will add an extra seat for our 9 WSOP07 packages guaranteed tournament. Tonight’s event is limited to the first 1000 entries and registration opens at midnight.

The tournament structure:

• NLHE Freeze Out
    • Starting Stack: 1000 chips
    • Starting Blinds: 10/20
    • SEATS GUARANTEED

Log in to the Gutshot Poker client, go to 'Multi-Table Tournaments' click on 'Freerolls' and click on 'Gutshot WSOP Freeroll'. IMPORTANT NOTE: In order to stop the free loaders from raping this event we have made it a pre-condition that in order to qualify for a ticket, (should you win one), you must have a minimum of 10 VIP points on your account before next Tuesdays free-roll. If you already have 10+ VIP points on your account, you automatically qualify for receipt of the ticket, (if you win one) You know it makes sense. Matt Norris Head of Online Gaming Gutshot Ltd P.S If you have lost your login details or forgotten your password or have any other difficulty accessing the new site, email our Support Team, [email protected] and they will sort it out for you. All times are British Summer Time (BST).

aww howay man!
Although I am away playing tennis tonight (weather permitting), I concur with morl's succinct comments. I would have chosen the Paradise Poker League over the MKOP freeroll. The chosen focus game will defo not finish this side of midnight, and it's not uncommon for it to go on beyond 1pm. A hell of a slog, but fair enough if it's the first of the month, but I have already qualified via last Wednesday's Royal Rumble :nana, so wouldn't choose to qualify again via the freeroll. Others, including Mr V, are gluttons for punishment, and will probably still have a go. The monthly final is currently proposed as a focus game, so members have an option on how (or if) they qualify. Just thought I'd embellish other's thoughts. McG

has anybody got the password yet for maxim game i usually have it by now but not come yet
Have a look at the kingofpoker2007.com main site - all the passwords are there, under the "LATEST NEWS" tab. Good luck :hope . The PSP is a cracking prize :cow

Re: **Poker Tuesday 15th May** Don't see a problem with the focus game. It's got 30 votes already so is clearly popular. Now the password is on the website it is open to all. Personally I have more of a problem with the final being a focus game since that will not be open to all (no matter how hard we may have tried to qualify. :lol ) As long as GaF stays up til the bitter end to do the points...........;)

As long as GaF stays up til the bitter end to do the points...........;)
Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Slap - it's a handheld games console ;) P0098145_C0000261_P0000000.jpg

Or Pong? Sounds like you're as old as me slappy. :rollin
Not quite. :tongue2 Anyway, out first hand when my flush and nut straight draw lost to his flush and not-so-nut straight draw, so I guess I'll never find out about the Tetris.