Swedish Cup 15 - 17/5

Tuesday 15 May 2007
HomeDrawAwaysp.gifBPP
Degerfors v Ã…tvidaberg (18:00 BST)2.253.253.15107% Related markets...Match Result- - -Asian HandicapOver/Under
Wednesday 16 May 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Vasby v Umeå FC (16:30 BST)1.352.262.17165% Related markets...Match Result
Carlstad United v Hammarby (17:30 BST)5.202.941.13142% Related markets...Match Result
Varnamo IFK v Kalmar FF (17:30 BST)5.202.941.13142% Related markets...Match Result
Boden v Örgryte (18:00 BST)1.902.221.56162% Related markets...Match Result
Skovde AIK v Assyriska (18:00 BST)1.812.221.67161% Related markets...Match ResultCorrect Score
Thursday 17 May 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Gefle v Djurgården (14:00 BST)1.852.221.63161% Related markets...Match ResultCorrect Score
Halmstad v Brommapojkarna (14:00 BST)1.432.262.24159% Related markets...Match Result
Qviding FIF v Häcken (14:00 BST)1.011.011.01298% Related markets...Match Result
Ljungby IF v IFK Göteborg (16:00 BST)6.503.051.13137% Related markets...Match Result
Utsiktens v Helsingborg (16:00 BST)6.503.501.13133% Related markets...Match Result

Re: Swedish Cup 15 - 17/5 Ã…tvidaberg +0.25 @ 1.83 (Pinnacle) Ã…tvidaberg won vs Degerfors away just a couple of days ago, 2-1. Ã…tvidaberg played well, and the win was well deserved, they managed to keep Degerfors from scoring more than 1 goal despite being down to ten men after a red card in 34th minute. The player who got the red not suspended in this match btw. Degerfors have made som changes before this one, 4 players out compared to the last meet, important scorer Garcia back, Ã…tvidaberg will not make any changes. Although Garcia is back I see no reason not to back Ã…tvidaberg again, they were the better team last time, and if they can keep from getting a red card this time they might win easier. It is the cup though, so I choose +0.25, 1,83 good enough for me.

Re: Swedish Cup 15 - 17/5

Ã…tvidaberg +0.25 @ 1.83 (Pinnacle) Ã…tvidaberg won vs Degerfors away just a couple of days ago, 2-1. Ã…tvidaberg played well, and the win was well deserved, they managed to keep Degerfors from scoring more than 1 goal despite being down to ten men after a red card in 34th minute. The player who got the red not suspended in this match btw. Degerfors have made som changes before this one, 4 players out compared to the last meet, important scorer Garcia back, Ã…tvidaberg will not make any changes. Although Garcia is back I see no reason not to back Ã…tvidaberg again, they were the better team last time, and if they can keep from getting a red card this time they might win easier. It is the cup though, so I choose +0.25, 1,83 good enough for me.
Good info GG. I'll will have a look at this based on your report. Cheers:ok

Re: Swedish Cup 15 - 17/5 Boden +0.25 @ 2.02 (Pinnacle) Boden have just started their second season in Div.1 Norra, one divison under Superettan were Örgryte finds themselves this season, Boden got relegated from Superettan 2005. Boden are always hard to beat at home, they come from far up north, play on artificial grass and are usually a team that always fight and have big hearts. The season they got relegated their home record was 7-3-5 22-20, it was their poor away performances that lead to the relegation. This season have started ok, they hold 3d place with 2-1-1 4-2, 1-1-0 2-1 at home, have won their last two matches. Örgryte got relegated from Allsvenskan last season, started Superettan well, but after that they have showed some poor results: Örgryte IS - Enköpings SK 1-1 2007-05-06 Superettan Mjällby AIF - Örgryte IS 2-0 2007-04-28 Superettan Örgryte IS - Åtvidabergs FF 0-0 In the cup they won 2-1 away vs IFK Timrå, another team from Boden's divison, after trailing at ht 0-1. Timrå holds 11th place, and I rate Boden as a better team, although they only got 0-0 at home vs them in the first match, but Boden have improved since. Örgryte left for Boden with their strongest squad, but I think they will change in some positions, Boden will miss two injured bench players compared to last match. Ok, this is a risky bet, but I think Örgryte will have a tough time in Boden today, and if they play the same way as in the latest three matches, Boden can win this one. Örgryte of course the stronger team, but the difference is not huge imo, not with home advantage on Boden's side.

Re: Swedish Cup 15 - 17/5 Hammarby -2 (AH) @ 1.98 (Pinnacle) Carlstad's a div.1 Södra team, placed at 7th, two homewins and 0-1-2 away, lost last match away to leaders Ängelholm, 0-4. They have a young team, some interesting talents that may become very good players, they play a creative football, keep the ball on the ground and are attacking minded. This will fit Hammarby fine imo, they usually do good vs teams that try to attack and not fully concentrate on defending and destroying the opponants game. Hammarby have made some changes and will field some benchplayers, but this line up should be enough to win with a good margin vs Carlstad. Hammarby: Benny Lekström Erland Hellström José Monteiro Matthias Olsson Isak Dahlin Christian Traoré Emil Johansson Louay Chanko Sebastián Eguren Heidar Geir Juliusson Erkan Zengin Haris Laitinen Paulinho Guará Sebastian Castro-Tello Joakim Jensen Fadi Malke

Re: Swedish Cup 15 - 17/5 Väsby @1,70 (expekt, bet365) Two teams from Division 1 Norra who met each other just a few days ago. Väsby won away with 5-2. Väsby have started the season with 7 points in 4 games (2-1-1) while Umeå just have collected 2 points (0-2-2). Last season when both teams got relegated from Superettan Umeå didn't manage to win one single game away and only collect two away points in the whole season. On the other hand, Väsby got only 15 points at home. The game Väsby - Umeå did end 3-0. According to reports, both teams will rest some ordinary players, but in either case, Väsby should be the better team. Their 5-2 victory in Umeå is strong and on home ground the should be big favourites in this one.

Väsby @1' date=70 (expekt, bet365) Two teams from Division 1 Norra who met each other just a few days ago. Väsby won away with 5-2. Väsby have started the season with 7 points in 4 games (2-1-1) while Umeå just have collected 2 points (0-2-2). Last season when both teams got relegated from Superettan Umeå didn't manage to win one single game away and only collect two away points in the whole season. On the other hand, Väsby got only 15 points at home. The game Väsby - Umeå did end 3-0. According to reports, both teams will rest some ordinary players, but in either case, Väsby should be the better team. Their 5-2 victory in Umeå is strong and on home ground the should be big favourites in this one.
Just want to say that if you use the asian option on 365 you get 1.75 for -0.5 :ok I won't back this one atm, Umeå are not that bad, and Väsby have a very important match vs leauge leaders Assyriska this Sunday, I'll wait for the line ups to be confirmed.

Re: Swedish Cup 15 - 17/5 Assyriska dnb @ 1.73 (Bet365) Skövde are newcomers in div.1 södra this season, have started with 2-2-1 6-3, lost away to Qviding 0-3 last match. Today they will miss two midfielders and one attacker from their starting line up. Assyriska got relegated from Superettan last season, they got knocked out by Bunkeflo in the qualifiers. They have, despite major injury problems, got a good start in div.1 norra, 4-0-0 9-1, last match was a win vs 4th placed Gröndal, 5-0. Assyriska will probably change their line up somewhat today, but the players they will field holds good class, they have only been out of the starting line up due to injuries. Former top scorer from in Superettan Marklund one of them, also former Hammarby defender Bergman will probably play. Assyriska are one class above Skövde imo, but Skövde should not be underestimated, somehow they knocked out Gais in the previous stage of the cup, today it's time for Skövde to end their cup run.

Re: Swedish Cup 15 - 17/5 Not a good day in the cup :( Hammarby only got 1-1 after ft, Assyriska lost 1-2, but Boden got 1-1, so half bet push and half won. Unlycke about Umeå getting the equalizer in 90th, rurfors. :(

Re: Swedish Cup 15 - 17/5 The Hammarby fiasco have not scared me from the cup...I se a good value in this one: Ljungby IF - IFK Göteborg o. 3 goals @ 1.95 and IFK -2 (AH) @ 1.96(Pinnacle) Ljungby are a team from Div. Mellersta Götaland, and they haven't had a good season so far: 0-1-4 8-16, at home 0-1-1 5-6. They have played ix matches this season, including one cupmatch, 5 of them went over this line, only the first one, a 0-2 loss away, went under. IFK Göteborg will have a strong line up, only missings are gk Andersson and midf Alexanderson, and they should have no problems winning this match with at least three goals, I expect IFK to go over the 3 line themselves, and certainly win with more than 2 goals. IFK Göteborg's squad: Erik Dahlin, David Stenman, Adam Johansson, Gustav Svensson, Ragnar Sigurdsson, Mattias Bjärsmyr, Thomas Olsson, Hjalmar Jonsson, Marcus Berg, Jonatan Berg, Andres Vasquez, Jonas Wallerstedt, Pontus Wernbloom, Stefan Selakovic, Magnus "Ölme" Johansson och Eldin Karisik. source: www.ifkgoteborg.se

G:G, Great works as usual and keep on it.. :clap what do u think about Gefle vs. Djurgarden?
Gefle still without Makondele and Bapupa, they are very lame without them. Djurgården without Davids, but maybe Jonsson will play. Both teams will probably field some benchplayers, and that may speak for Djurgården as I see it, they have a much better dept in their squad. Odds around 2.20 for away win may be wort a shot.