Deposit and get free WSOP Sat seat (value up to $55)

GaF

Got this through from Sun Poker (The newspaper, not the other Sun site). Don't know if it is a VC wide promo..... Deposit $150 and get a free $55 WSOP token :ok

Start Your Journey to the WSOP Alternatively you could just go the whole hog, make a deposit and receive not only a 150% bonus on your deposit amount but a gratis tournament token for a 2007 WSOP Qualifying event to boot! Oh yes, deposit a minimum $10 using the code FAB500 by 15th May and we will automatically credit your account with one of the following tournament tokens.

Deposit Amount

Tournament Token Award

$10

WSOP Stage 3 SNG Qualifier (value $1.70)

$25

WSOP Stage 2 MTT Qualifier (value $5.50)

$50

WSOP Stage 2 SNG Qualifier (value $11.00)

$150

WSOP Stage 1 MTT Qualifier (value $55.00)

Good luck at the tables,

Re: Deposit and get free WSOP Sat seat (value up to $55) Another site I've got on my desktop and largely forgotten about with money in it :nana - I have to have a clearout and clean out some of these sites....... And if your not already on "The Sun" poker then you get $10 just for downloading it .... To give you a huge welcome, we’re offering all new players FREE cash. Simply sign up with The Sun Poker today, using the promo code: “SNFREE35” and you'll receive $10 in free cash in your account. Play enough hands to generate just 2000 Action Points (it’s not a lot!) and you’ll automatically get an additional $25 in free cash straight away! Just follow these three easy steps:

• Download The Sun Poker software by clicking here and open a Real Account.
  • Click on "My Account" and then the "Promotions" tab.
  • Then simply enter the code: “SNFREE35

Re: Deposit and get free WSOP Sat seat (value up to $55) because of the new software (thats the old tribeca install link) there doesnt appear to be anywhere to enter the promotion code during the signup process. the code still works and i've got 25 bonus dollars in my account, but no $10 free. will drop off an e-mail to support and ask later.