Super 14: Semi finals

Sharks win by 13+ margin The Sharks topped the ladder after the regular season and played the most consistent rugby. They have the 4th best attack and the 2nd best defence so they are pretty good on both sides of the ball. The Blues were looking like the winners half way during the season but the wheels have fallen off in the second half. They possess a very good pack especially with Flavell leading the way (but hurt by the loss of Williams) but they need to lift here if they want to monster the Sharks pack. While they have some very good backs, the loss of Macallister in midfield is a big blow, for his running and his ability to pot field goals from a long way out. On the flip side you have Montgomery who can hit them from anywhere inside the oppositin half, then quite a few penalty goals should be scored here. The Sharks just look simply too good for the Blues especially in their own backyard which is a pretty tough place to get a result. Bulls win by 1-12 margin The Bulls have been very impressive lately and come into this game with much confidence. They have an excellent forward pack and have really come into their own in the last few weeks. They have the ability to outmuscle the Crusaders pack which have shown some weaknesses in the last few weeks. The Bulls have the form on the board but they ahve to watch out for probably the best player in rugby: Dan Carter. He has an outstanding football brain and his incisive kicking and passing are the cornerstone of the Crusaders maintaining possession and momentum. To a lesser extent, the Bulls have a simialr player in Hougarrd who plays a similar role for them. This will be a great game to watch and there should be nothing in it. The Crusaders have the experience while the Bulls have the form and the home advantage, which should be just enough for them to win.

Re: Super 14: Semi finals Thanks bro. Must be disappointing for you to see probably a shift in fortunes as i think South African rugby could be back on its way up at the expense of your boys. They are good value for the World Cup As for us, the Waratahs etc and the Wallabies have shown in the last year or so we have major problems

Re: Super 14: Semi finals Mate,to be honset I hate Union,but to contradict myself I love the Crusaders but thats it,I think both our teams will lose tonight,but as for the World Cup bro,the bet to have on that is "any other side to win the world cup" you can get it at 2.80 to 4.00 at most bookies. If we are ever to win another world cup bro,it will be the one held here in 2011 I think. The Boks are my fav International side,but I think the World Cup will either go to Aussie,France or the Boks,but don't discount your boys bro,they always show up at the world cup and they will more than likely knock us out.lol

Re: Super 14: Semi finals

Sharks win by 13+ margin The Sharks topped the ladder after the regular season and played the most consistent rugby. They have the 4th best attack and the 2nd best defence so they are pretty good on both sides of the ball. The Blues were looking like the winners half way during the season but the wheels have fallen off in the second half. They possess a very good pack especially with Flavell leading the way (but hurt by the loss of Williams) but they need to lift here if they want to monster the Sharks pack. While they have some very good backs, the loss of Macallister in midfield is a big blow, for his running and his ability to pot field goals from a long way out. On the flip side you have Montgomery who can hit them from anywhere inside the oppositin half, then quite a few penalty goals should be scored here. The Sharks just look simply too good for the Blues especially in their own backyard which is a pretty tough place to get a result. Bulls win by 1-12 margin The Bulls have been very impressive lately and come into this game with much confidence. They have an excellent forward pack and have really come into their own in the last few weeks. They have the ability to outmuscle the Crusaders pack which have shown some weaknesses in the last few weeks. The Bulls have the form on the board but they ahve to watch out for probably the best player in rugby: Dan Carter. He has an outstanding football brain and his incisive kicking and passing are the cornerstone of the Crusaders maintaining possession and momentum. To a lesser extent, the Bulls have a simialr player in Hougarrd who plays a similar role for them. This will be a great game to watch and there should be nothing in it. The Crusaders have the experience while the Bulls have the form and the home advantage, which should be just enough for them to win.
Agree with you on the Sharks, Blues have faded 2nd half of the season, although they did get a good away win last week. The whole Ali Willaims thing (he's an prick btw, met him in Occidential one night, so far up his own arse it's not true) must have impacted on morale and preperation. Going to disagree though on the Bulls, I think the crusaders will bring this one home, in a tight match, Carters kicking might be the difference. Time for players like McCaw to really step upto the plate though. Betfair offer $1.94 on the Crusaders +2.5, i'm going to have a dabble at that. Good luck

Re: Super 14: Semi finals That second game is a tough one AJ. I rate Carter very highly and if anyone is going to do it for the Crusaders it will be him. I think the Bulls will try to take him out of the game by putting the ball through their forwards and targeting him. Get hi to make tackles and maybe he will be too tired to set up the attacks. Well, thats what i would do if i was the coach Jumbo: the Wallabies are in trouble and the coach is very primitive with his style of rugby. No imagination, no flair and no ticker right now. The All Blacks have it, the French have it and now the Boks have it once again. The Aussies remind of Dorothy's companons in the Wizard of Oz.

Re: Super 14: Semi finals Crusaders know what it takes to win the big games. In Dan Carter and Richie McCaw they have the 2 best players in the world and I feel they will respond well to the challenge of playing the Bulls at altitude. Also it looks as if key Bulls scrum half Fourie Du Preez may not play so having the best side in the world bar New Zealand the Crusaders as underdogs is definately the value here. Crusaders @ 6/5 (General)

Re: Super 14: Semi finals After losing a bundle in the league today i dabbled a $80 4 leg multi @30.17 fernando GONZALEZ hd2hd/SHARKS-6.5/henrick STENSON to beat tiger WOODS rd3 2ball/CRUSADERS 1-12 gonzalez won 2-0 :ok sharks won by 15 :ok stenson 6 up with 9 to play:ok COME ON CRUSADERS 1-12:hope :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope

Re: Super 14: Semi finals Crusaders seemed to forget that the offside rule applies to them aswell as everyone else there. 9 penalties to Hougaard, game to the bulls. Are NZ really that unstoppable or the world cup then?

Re: Super 14: Semi finals

Sharks win by 13+ margin :D Late try gets it for me Bulls win by 1-12 margin :@ One too many fields goals
bad luck crow ... think the 1-12 margin was the play if you were on the 'saders ... Bulls at Loftus are unstoppable at the moment ... least you were on the right side though ...