Sweden: Lower leauges 11 - 13/5

Div.2 Norra Svealand 11/5 Hudiksvalls ABK - Sandvikens IF Sandviken @ 2.25 (Unibet) I really thought that Hudiksvall would loose already last round, but somehow they managed to win 5-2 away to Frej, they have really got a good start, two wins and one draw. Sandviken have three draws, last match was at home to Syrianska IF Kerbura, strong team, so it was an ok result. I don't think that Hudiksvall is a team for the top of the table, they will start to loose and place themselves in the lower region, while Sandviken will start to climb soon, and maybe better their 3d place from last season. Sandviken's away record was 7 2 2 31-14 last season, and Hudiksvall's home record was 6 1 4 22-13. That home record was collected in div.2 Norrland, a divison that I rate as weaker than this one, and Hudiksvall finnished 5th. Sandviken to get their fist win at a good price my bet. 6/10 Div 2, Norrland Anundsjö IF - Umedalens IF Anundsjö IF @ 1.85 (Expekt) I think that Umedalen are a bit overrated in this one cause of their huge win vs Kiruna, 6-2, while Anundsjö have started with two losses. Anundsjö got relegated from div.1 last season, and I rate them as strong favourites in this one. Umedalen will miss five players, but they were injured last match too.

Re: Sweden: Lower leauges 11 - 13/5 Division 2 Södra Götaland Helsingborgs Södra - Högaborgs BK X @ 3,80 (bet365) Derby between the two best local teams behind Helsingborgs IF. Both teams have started the season well, Högaborg with three wins and one loss, Helsingborgs Södra with two wins, one draw and one loss. Högaborg are newcomers, but that fact doesn't matter here. Last season they were outstanding in their league and are, together with Helsingborgs Södra by other, one of the candidates of promotion. As most derbys, we'll probably see a close game between these two offensive playing combatants. Both teams with ordinary squads. I think the odds here are to high, both for draw and Högaborg victory. As I see it, we have an even game to expekt. Score predicition: 2-2

Re: Sweden: Lower leauges 11 - 13/5 Division 3, Sydvästra Götaland IF Leikin-Höganäs BK Höganäs is without points and goals away from home, but have 2 more points than the home team in the table. The two teams played eachother last season as well, with Höganäs winning 1-0 at home but lost 4-0 away. HBK are a strong home team, but do have many problems winning on the road. They had a 3-4-4 record last season away, while Leikin just missed the play-offs by 2 points last season with a 9-0-2 home record. Score prediction: 3-1 Pick 1: IF Leikin - 1,65 @ NordicBet

Re: Sweden: Lower leauges 11 - 13/5 Div.1 Norra, Falun - Boden: Boden dnb @ 1.80 (bet365) Falun started well with one draw away to Gröndal and homewin vs Väsby, but lost away 0-3 vs Syrianska last round, and I think that this result shows their class rather exact, they will have to struggle to stay in this leauge. Boden managed to get their scoring going vs predicted top team Västerås last sunday, they won 2-1, a strong result and this has hopefully boosted them enough to get a win today. Boden looks like a contender for top 5 and should be able to beat Falun, dnb 1.80 worth a try imo. Div.2 Östra Svealand, Värmbol - Eskilstuna City: Eskilstuna City @ 1.70 (Bet365) Värmbol have surprised soewhat so far, they a a very young and unexperienced line up, but have managed to get two draws and one loss so far. Eskilstuna have won all three matches and it looks like they will be a contender for top 3, they way they were predicted to be and according to their ambition this season. Eskilstuna may get back Wikström after injury, something that adds more value to this bet, but I find 1.70 ok for backing them anyway. Div. 1 Södra: Kristiandstads FF v Skärhamns IK Kristiandstads FF (-1.25) @ 1.86 (Pinnacle) Kristianstad have started this season in a negative way, they have a line up that should be able to do well in this leauge. Things looked a bit better last match though, 1-1 away to Värnamo, and today's opponant is a team that they must and should win against. Skärhamn have lost both their away matches this season with quite a margin: 0-4 and 1-3, add the loss at home to Ängelhom last round, 1-7 and it becomes pretty clear that they can look forward to a poor season, and should be happy to not get relegated.