Croatia HNL Liga (May 12)

Saturday 12 May 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
FC Zagreb v NK Dinamo Zagreb (15:45 BST)5.003.451.80105% Related markets... - - -Match ResultHalf-time ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Hajduk Split v Rijeka (16:00 BST)1.444.208.00106% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceHalf-time ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
HNK Sibenik v Varteks (16:00 BST)1.753.354.50110% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceHalf-time ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Kamen v Cibalia (16:00 BST)15.005.501.4097% Related markets... - - -Match ResultHalf-time ResultOdd or Even Total
Medimurje v Pula Staro Cesko (16:00 BST)3.603.252.10107% Related markets... - - -Match ResultHalf-time ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Slaven Koprivnica v Osijek (16:00 BST)1.853.454.20107% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceHalf-time ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/Under

Re: Croatia HNL Liga (May 12)

Hajduk Split v HNK Rijeka 2 3/10 Hajduk Split: Injured - questionable: Damjanovic, Carevic, Jelavic, Munhodz, Zivkovic and Pandza Questionable: Busic and Grabic Suspended: Musa
Probably there is not going to be so much missing players. Hajduk played quite good last round against Zagreb and Zagreb is much better team than Rijeka at the moment. Rijeka, on the other hand is so bad that it is hard even to watch them. We will see who is really going to miss but at the moment it is no bet.

Re: Croatia HNL Liga (May 12) Å ibenik - Varteks Match starts at 17:00 CET. Big line? Not in my opinion. Before I have opened offer I expected this line to be set on over 4 so this seems like fair offer. Nothing much to say here. Both teams prefere offensive tactics and at the moment when they have "nothing to play for" except Å ibenik's fight with Slaven for 4th position(that the only reason I will not go with higher stake) that acctially brings nothing I expect another even more open match with lots of chances and I hope goals as it is usuall when Å ibenik is host. GL Pick: >3.25, Odds: 1.92, Stake: 4, Bookmaker: Pinnacle

Re: Croatia HNL Liga (May 12) Hajduk(-1) - Rijeka Match starts at 17:00 CET. Everyone that watched last round games noticed that Hajduk plays really better than two months ago and creates lots of chances and Rijeka continues with bad performances without engagment of their players and I expect that to be continued on Poljud in Split. Hajduk will be without Musa, beside Carević, Damjanović, Žilić and Rubil but Rukavina is back to team. Rijeka will miss Ahmad Sharbini even more, beside injured Štrok, Linić, Kerekez and some other players. Hajduk is in much better form, plays at home, last game of this championship in front of their own supporters and everything indicates that demoralised and chaotic Rijeka that already, roomors says, signed with Varteks coach Dalić for new season will suffer another defeat. HAjduk has quality to do it in hcap. As I expect that Pudar, Hajduk's coach, will make some experiments as usuall, since championship battle is over, I will go only with medium stake here. GL Pick: H, Odds: 2.05, Stake: 5, Bookmaker: Pinnacle