Hockey W.C. Semifinals 12/5

Re: Hockey W.C. Semifinals 12/5

Russia - 1.5 @ 1.83 (Bet365) I was not very impressed by Finland's defence vs USA, I don't think they will better that part of their play very much in one day, and Russia can punish Finland a lot more than USA if Finland slip in their defence. Russia have great attacking abilities, that part is well known by now, but let's not forget that they have been very good in the defence too, their gk have 92.90 saving %, the highest in this tournament. This is a semifinal between two good teams, but imo Russia are better atm, and -1.5 is not a high line in playoff situations, although 1.83 really close to too low, but I'm going for this one after some hesitation. Canada - Sweden Over 5.5 goals @ 1.94 (Pinnacle) Ok, I went totally wrong when I backed under in Sweden - Slovakia, a match that ended 7-4. Now I turn and back over...Ok, lets check stats: Sweden have the highest scoring effiency in this tournament, 36 goals from 232 shots, or 15.52 %. Canada have scored 33 goals from 248 shots, or 13.31%, the 4th highest. Sweden are the best pp team, 35%, while Canada are 23,26. 35% is very good, Canada's % ok. Canada are only the 6th best penalty killing team, on the other hand Sweden are no.1. Swedens svs% is 91.45, Canada's 90.53. Sweden fired 36 shots vs Slovakia, Canada shot 44 vs Switzerland. Having said this my point is: These two teams are attacking minded, and if I add the shaky performance Sweden's goalie Backlund showed vs Slovakia, and the fact that Canada's goalkeeping haven't been flawless either, I think the chance of a highscoring match is higher than the odds indicate.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.