• 20:00 SO Paradise Best of British Freeroll
    • 20:00 SO Boss Safety Net
    • 20:30 SO Paradise Best of British PPC Qualifier
    • 21:00 Spin Palace $1000 Freeroll
    • 21:00 SO Paradise Fast Track
    • 21:00 SkyPoker Open
    • 22:00 SkyPoker Velocity
    • 22:00 Virgin PL Scotland Friday MTT

Re: **Poker Friday 11th May** Shipley tonight. They alternate between a few towns, but might have to add Idle to their list (that way I wouldn't have to trek out at 12.30 to drive him home!) He just missed you the other day, you were driving off as he came downstairs. Shiney new plastic stuff all fixed up now, they rang the day you'd been to say could they come this week. :ok

Re: **Poker Friday 11th May**

Shipley tonight. They alternate between a few towns' date=' but might have to add Idle to their list (that way I wouldn't have to trek out at 12.30 to drive him home!) He just missed you the other day, you were driving off as he came downstairs. Shiney new plastic stuff all fixed up now, they rang the day you'd been to say could they come this week. :ok[/quote'] lol, shame u had to ring it in avon! shocking cost, i'd have done it 4 nowt, u should have checked my profile! just done a job at a new sushi bar thats gonna open in shipley! the place must be going up in the world eh?

Re: **Poker Friday 11th May** :unsure can someone explain to me how this HU Tourney works?, Is it all done automatic by Virgin? and for round 2 is it a random draw when all tables are finished or does it just pair people up as they finish?

:unsure can someone explain to me how this HU Tourney works?' date=' Is it all done automatic by Virgin? and for round 2 is it a random draw when all tables are finished or does it just pair people up as they finish?[/quote'] It's all done randomly by Virgin. Once all 1st round matches are completed, then the 2nd round matches (randomly assigned) begin. :ok

Re: **Poker Friday 11th May** Iss that the $10+1 HU MTT Jolly? If there are the correct numbers (2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128 etc) then its played like a knockout with your opponent drawn at random. So round 1 you may get a bye Round 2 you start with 5000 chips (eg) vs your oppo. Winner takes all Round 3 10,000 chips Top 8 or 16 paid Does that cover it all?

I should warn you ... Normally, if you win your first round match, you have to wait 20 minutes for me to finish before round 2 can start.
20 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i`m still waiting from 3 weeks ago:loon :loon