$50K Freeroll

punted

Re: $50K Freeroll

Did you get the pass through Betdirect bookie... because to qualify for prize I'm sure you have 2... there is another thread about this somewhere else on PL...
Yep number 8 in the terms and conditions... Any player found to have entered the $50,000 Freeroll tournament without having placed an online bet at www.betdirect.com between 12:00BST 24th April 2007 and 17:30BST 20th May 2007 will have any tournament winnings withdrawn.

Guest poker head

Re: $50K Freeroll Hello I have never placed a bet on bet direct.com so does this mean if i play in the freeroll and win money im not allowd to collect it?

Re: $50K Freeroll

Hello I have never placed a bet on bet direct.com so does this mean if i play in the freeroll and win money im not allowd to collect it?
Thats what it says as far as I can tell. I presume they'd simply discard you and move the prizes below you up 1. Suspect if its a little prize you may get away with it - but for the worthwhile amounts I'd have thought (indeed hoped) that they are bound to check. Its not as though you need to spend a fortune on the bet, read rednutts contribution to the other thread about this topic.

Re: $50K Freeroll Anyone know how many entrants there are so far for this? Got an invite for it, and I'm sure the standard will be generally poor with the only proviso that you have to place a bet with them. Cant be arsed if there are thousands of entrants though... Thanks in advance, GL to anyone who does play